Re: Memory Access Violation ( Un-Fixed )

SZ41X wrote:I had the same issue with the elevator, but after disabling "bump mapping" I was able to use it without the game crashing. Be careful to stay away from the back and sides of the elevator though. (There is another bug that can cause the player to fall through the floor.)
Yeah, that's the weakness of bump mapping. It produces less errors but it makes objects fall through the floor more (like you and 173).
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Re: Memory Access Violation ( Un-Fixed )

I played the game once and it worked fine. I had put a clean copy of Windows 7 on my computer, and re-downloaded the SCP Containment Breach program, but as soon as it starts up I get that dreaded "memory access violation" error message and I can not play the game. I've done everything suggested in previous posts by other users, and nothing has worked (and compatibility is set for Windows 7).

Please advise. Is there something you can do? I obviously am not the only one who is having a problem with this error message.

Thanks.