MAV after leaving game paused in vanilla 1.0.4

Hey guys,
I ran into a MAV this morning. I was messing around during the intro sequence, then paused the game to eat breakfast. upon returning around 10 minutes later, the still paused game had encountered a MAV.
Steps taken:
Start a new game in vanilla 1.0.4 with intro sequence enabled on Euclid Difficulty. Follow the intro guards to the catwalk just before 173's containment chamber, then enter the console and enable godmode and noclip. noclip around until the guard loses his patience and says he will just get another class D. pause the game. leave the game idle for up to 10 minutes. During this time a MAV should be encountered.
Specs:
Windows 8 64 bit, 16 gb 1600 mhz ram, gtx 770m, i7 4700 MQ
Spoiler
I'll look into this myself (or at least see if I can reproduce it with the Blitz debugger enabled) when I have a little more time.

Re: MAV after leaving game paused in vanilla 1.0.4

I decided to try it out too. Used the exact same name and seed with Euclid difficulty and intro sequence on.
Currently waiting to see if a MAV appears.

EDIT:
I never got a MAV, but neither did I hear the guards get angry and say to get another D-class. They just started shooting instead. Maybe I need to stay closer to them next time?

So I just left it idle for some time and still no MAV.

Almaeges wrote:I decided to try it out too. Used the exact same name and seed with Euclid difficulty and intro sequence on.
Currently waiting to see if a MAV appears.

EDIT:
I never got a MAV, but neither did I hear the guards get angry and say to get another D-class. They just started shooting instead. Maybe I need to stay closer to them next time?

So I just left it idle for some time and still no MAV.
I too have not been able to reproduce this error since this morning, but I'd say its of pretty low importance right now. That being said, if anyone else does happen to run into a similar issue please feel free to post it so we can get a better idea of how to replicate this MAV.

I think that's also happened to me once. I've encountered that part of the code while editing it for SCP: Eric Breach, but since I know almost nothing about Blitz3D, I can't see the reason for a MAV to happen. Perhaps an ambient sound was loaded on one instance but failed and produced a MAV instead?
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.