Items And SCP gone

I was playing the game (1.0.6) and i found in the intro the guards, workers, class-d, And 173 were gone but acted the same just cant see them. Than i found the Closets Room and all of the items were gone. I spawned a item and it didn't spawn. This happened to All SCPs and Items. The only things that worked were scp-049s zombies :0492: and that is it. If anyone has a solution to this please help.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

Re: Items And SCP gone

slender1200 wrote:I was playing the game (1.0.6) and i found in the intro the guards, workers, class-d, And 173 were gone but acted the same just cant see them. Than i found the Closets Room and all of the items were gone. I spawned a item and it didn't spawn. This happened to All SCPs and Items. The only things that worked were scp-049s zombies :0492: and that is it. If anyone has a solution to this please help.
It might be your graphics card. I remember someone else having this problem. More, or less likely, it's your graphics card. OR, just re-download the game. Simple solutions, yes. But before i start screwing around with game code, lets start small. XD