The D-Class and the fellow SCP-066 [1.0.6]

While I was in the Storage Area, I found a few bugs.

[*] SCP-066 inside the Storage Area, and while he was playing the sounds, the sound was replaced with SCP-066's noises.
[*] D-Class was seen running while SCP-939 was munching on my ass, Ok, now that sounds weird, Man, I wish the bug was fixed, That's just insane, Just no...
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Re: The D-Class and the fellow SCP-066 [1.0.6]

yonzo_rikuo wrote:
Airplane611 wrote:SCP-066 inside the Storage Area, and while he was playing the sounds, the sound was replaced with SCP-066's noises.
wait, isn't that normal? why you think that is a glitch?
Because SCP-066 is not supposed to spawn in the Storage Area, wherever the hell that is. It spawns in the cafeteria. Man, I hate how i'm not getting these bugs. I want to actually see them.

Re: The D-Class and the fellow SCP-066 [1.0.6]

SyphenTV wrote: Man, I hate how i'm not getting these bugs. I want to actually see them.
The Only way I know to recreate this bug is to:
1. Go to The storage Area. (The underground room with two instances of SCP-939)

2. Go out the end that only goes one way (Not sure which way that is underground)

3. Go to the heavy containment zone, and stay there for roughly 15-30 minutes.

4. Go back underground and hope you see something other than SCP-939.

Also, I have seen more than class-d's and SCP-066. Sometimes I see a scientist running towards the corner, although one of SCP-939 was there, acting like it should. Once I saw a scientist and A janitor running towards a DIFFERENT wall, and the very first time I came across this bug, I saw and instance of SCP-939 flipped sideways with it's head stuck in the ground. It didn't move, it also didn't have a hitbox.
I think I am the only one who hates SCP-CIM (The mod) and Scp Forums breach