Very glitchy save file?

I haven't played a whole lot of SCP CB but I did encounter a map seed/save file that bugged out a bit. I would post this in the bug report but I don't know if it would be the save file or the map seed so posting in the General discussion would get more noticed and to maybe help explain which of the two it was or maybe it's an other issue causing the bug.
Here's the link to the video, skip to 3:50 & 5:30

[youtube]wfUXLrNrAEg[/youtube]

Re: Very glitchy save file?

Varden wrote:I haven't played a whole lot of SCP CB but I did encounter a map seed/save file that bugged out a bit. I would post this in the bug report but I don't know if it would be the save file or the map seed so posting in the General discussion would get more noticed and to maybe help explain which of the two it was or maybe it's an other issue causing the bug.
Please do us a favour and do not type in giant letters, thanks.
But besides that, that's been around for a while if I'm not mistaken.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Varden wrote:I haven't played a whole lot of SCP CB but I did encounter a map seed/save file that bugged out a bit. I would post this in the bug report but I don't know if it would be the save file or the map seed so posting in the General discussion would get more noticed and to maybe help explain which of the two it was or maybe it's an other issue causing the bug.

[youtube]wfUXLrNrAEg[/youtube]
Actually, this forum is so dead now that Bug Reports are more common than general discussion.
You could also lose friend-points (or more specifically, warning-leading-to-ban-points) in general by posting where stuff doesn't go on purpose. I'm not trying to backseat moderate, I'm just giving you a heads up.

As for the bug, I dunno.
Sorry for being no use. Also, I watched your video. Entertaining.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Can't say how to fix the first issue other than reloading the game, which solves most falling-through-the-floor scenarios. The 173 teleporting bug on the other hand has been around forever and was (supposedly) fixed in v1.1, so perhaps try playing on the most recent version of the game, as it seems you were probably playing v1.0.6.

Also, if he wants to speak in larger text than that is his prerogative. Maybe your small text is unsightly, filthy proles.
also no person would be banned over something so trivial as a topic in the wrong subforum, this isn't facepunch
It slep time bunner.