SCP-096 in maintenance tunnels?

For some reason SCP-096 spawned in the maintenance tunnels near the elevator that is used to get in or out of the maintenance tunnels. I am not sure if this is a bug or if it spawned there because I had aggressive SCPs on. SCP-096 was pretty much just walking around as though it was in the server room and it still gets enraged when you look at it's face.

Re: SCP-096 in maintenance tunnels?

Hatty_Hattington wrote:For some reason SCP-096 spawned in the maintenance tunnels near the elevator that is used to get in or out of the maintenance tunnels. I am not sure if this is a bug or if it spawned there because I had aggressive SCPs on. SCP-096 was pretty much just walking around as though it was in the server room and it still gets enraged when you look at it's face.
tl;dr, it's supossed to spawn there.
Hatty_Hattington wrote:and it still gets enraged when you look at it's face.
SCP Wiki wrote:However, when someone views SCP-096's face, whether it be directly, via video recording, or even a photograph, it will enter a stage of considerable emotional distress. SCP-096 will cover its face with its hands and begin screaming, crying, and babbling incoherently.
:|

SyphenTV wrote:
Hatty_Hattington wrote:For some reason SCP-096 spawned in the maintenance tunnels near the elevator that is used to get in or out of the maintenance tunnels. I am not sure if this is a bug or if it spawned there because I had aggressive SCPs on. SCP-096 was pretty much just walking around as though it was in the server room and it still gets enraged when you look at it's face.
tl;dr, it's supossed to spawn there.
Hatty_Hattington wrote:and it still gets enraged when you look at it's face.
SCP Wiki wrote:However, when someone views SCP-096's face, whether it be directly, via video recording, or even a photograph, it will enter a stage of considerable emotional distress. SCP-096 will cover its face with its hands and begin screaming, crying, and babbling incoherently.
:|
Oh that's pretty cool

Hatty_Hattington wrote:
Serimah wrote:Of course he'll eat your face if you look at HIS. What were you thinking boyo? :096:
I thought it was a bug at the time so I mentioned that it would still get enraged because I was trying to tell readers as much as possible about what I thought was a bug.
I was only joking :)
I pretty much had the same reaction you had when I first ran into 096 in the tunnels.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah