Game crashes when I enter SCP-079's containment chamber

/title

Whenever I disable 'Remote Control Door System' and I attempt to enter his containment chamber with it disabled, the game crashes! :'(
Any help?
i dont know what to put here, so.....

Patriarchy!

...because women are pure evil, rite? i mean they are all pure sjw, rite? rite?

Re: Game crashes when I enter SCP-079's containment chamber

SCP Rapist wrote:/title

Whenever I disable 'Remote Control Door System' and I attempt to enter his containment chamber with it disabled, the game crashes! :'(
Any help?
I've had this happen to me, too. It's probably the seed, but I can't confirm that, since I fall through the floor 90% of the time.

I had this legit playthrough that was ruined by a MAV or crash while trying to get down the stairs to 079's outer room. I tested it by noclipping through the first blast door and it still crashed. I noclipped through the wall and somehow got teleported to 106's containment chamber. When I just gave up, I noclipped into 079's room directly and it went fine (other than it still MAVs/teleports when trying to go out through the blast doors).

Ran into this while coding for HL:RC. I think I know what it is. It probably has something to do with FreeTexture or something in the source code. I know the containment door texture is one of these. But this is just a guess based on what I know.

This also happens with 895's chamber, I think.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

CLgaming wrote:Ran into this while coding for HL:RC. I think I know what it is. It probably has something to do with FreeTexture or something in the source code. I know the containment door texture is one of these. But this is just a guess based on what I know.

This also happens with 895's chamber, I think.
Yeah, it happens with SCP-895 too. The :REDACTED: .
i dont know what to put here, so.....

Patriarchy!

...because women are pure evil, rite? i mean they are all pure sjw, rite? rite?

Something odd I noticed about this is that before I entered 079's room (which causes a MAV, regardless of whether I've enabled the remote door control system or not), I hear SCP-895's ambience music. Even though 895's chamber is nowhere near SCP-079's, perhaps the two are linked in someway to this bug, seeing as going in 895's chamber causes this crash as well.

ᶠᶦʳˢᵗ ᵖᵒˢᵗ⋅⋅⋅ ʸᵃʸ﹗

cheatscom wrote:
CLgaming wrote:
cheatscom wrote:ᶠᶦʳˢᵗ ᵖᵒˢᵗ⋅⋅⋅ ʸᵃʸ﹗
uhhh. Ehhhhhb

how the hell...?
Tiny text generator, if you're referring to the tiny text.

If not, I don't know what you're referring to, apologies if I've done something bad.
Of course I'm referring to the font, that's a pretty big deal until I realized it can be done easily.. as demonstrated by Zalgo text.. but that's still good man, you got me for a minute there after I pulled an all-nighter.

EDIT: Oh wait, when I saw it, it was in a different font. On computer now, so it looks normal here.

I'm saying my Kindle mistook it for a rather midget Times New Roman text.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.