[1.2.2] SCP-294 drinks not working properly

So this bug actually seems to be around for years now, but not all the parameters of a drink from SCP-294 work for me. Things like colour/alpha/explosion work properly, but almost everything else that affects blink/stamina/injures/etc fails to work. For example, drinking a cup of life while injured will not heal any injuries, a cup of courage will have no effect on blink and stamina, and so on. This happens for both the regular drinks and custom ones. I don't know if this is a bug with the actual game or an actual problem of my computer, but it seems to be very old, as I found posts related to this bug that date back to 2013, and it seems to happen on earlier versions of the game when I tried them, so...

Re: [1.2.2] SCP-294 drinks not working properly

MeeM wrote:I'm bumping my post because I have acquired a new computer entirely and the drinks still do not work. I've tried everything: compatibility modes, run as administrator, unblock the 294 .ini file, redownload, you name it. Nothing can get the drinks working as they should. I was on Windows 7 64-bit and now I'm on Windows 8 64-bit.
I'm a bit confused by the words I bolded in the quote.
Did you get a new computer entirely, or did you just upgrade the operating system?
Because OS shouldn't really matter here.
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Re: [1.2.2] SCP-294 drinks not working properly

Cpbald wrote:
MeeM wrote:I'm bumping my post because I have acquired a new computer entirely and the drinks still do not work. I've tried everything: compatibility modes, run as administrator, unblock the 294 .ini file, redownload, you name it. Nothing can get the drinks working as they should. I was on Windows 7 64-bit and now I'm on Windows 8 64-bit.
I'm a bit confused by the words I bolded in the quote.
Did you get a new computer entirely, or did you just upgrade the operating system?
Because OS shouldn't really matter here.
Entirely new computer. At this point I'm wondering if it's got anything to do with 32 vs 64-bit, but I doubt it.