Re: SCP - CB v1.2.3 Glitches

SyphenTV wrote:
GrisllyBearRAWR wrote:No elevators work! Do I have to turn off Remote Door Control?
Elevator's take time before they open to give the effect they are actually moving. Wait a bit longer. If not, spam the button until the game tells you to stop.
Well, I go into any elevator, press the button and wait. If I press the button again, it will just open the door, in the same location I went into the elevator from. Basically, the elevators can't move. This happened to me so far with the Gate A and Maintenance Tunnel elevators.

If I remember correctly, I think there is 2 bugs that are still there since 1.0, the first is when you walk in the long hall when SCP-106 is walking through the wall, idk why but his model is invisible. Also when you go down to SCP-049's containment chamber and you trigger the event by activating the buttons, you can't hear his theme ans there is no sound when he catch you.

GrisllyBearRAWR wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:
GrisllyBearRAWR wrote:No elevators work! Do I have to turn off Remote Door Control?
Elevator's take time before they open to give the effect they are actually moving. Wait a bit longer. If not, spam the button until the game tells you to stop.
Well, I go into any elevator, press the button and wait. If I press the button again, it will just open the door, in the same location I went into the elevator from. Basically, the elevators can't move. This happened to me so far with the Gate A and Maintenance Tunnel elevators.
If the Maintenance Tunnels are giving you trouble, go into SCP-372's room and pick up it's document. Last time I knew, the code for the maintenance tunnel blast doors are on the bottom of that sheet. If it's 049's tunnels, you need to go into 049's room and activate all the levers. Only then the door will open.

For Gate A's doors, I don't know what to tell you. Like I said, spamming the button until the game tells me to stop usually works for me.