Re: My bugs in 1.2.3

CommanderMark wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:No. There is only 939 spawns in room3storage. No classD codings. Very strange...
Is it possible that the endroom event is still triggering when you get close to an endroom while in the storage room?
I'm not familiar with the triggering code for the endroom event. If it were possible then it still wouldn't explain why the figure was using the model of the scientist victimised by SCP-106 that falls from the ceiling in a three-way hallway in the LCZ.. 'Tis interesting...

Mack wrote:9. Not sure if it's a bug, but when E-11 Nine Tailed Fox move around the facility by opening doors the door closes behind them after playing the warning sound that the timed doors in lockrooms play. Is this a mistake?
No it is not a mistake. It needs to be like that.

Mack wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
bloodwar500 wrote:#1 and #6 still happen for me, ESPECIALLY #1 (frustrating the hell out of me, too) >:(
Same for me as well
What about #8? Can you successfully and errorlessly drink a liquid from SCP-294?
I can, but I have to say that I rarely use 294
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Mack wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
bloodwar500 wrote:#1 and #6 still happen for me, ESPECIALLY #1 (frustrating the hell out of me, too) >:(
Same for me as well
What about #8? Can you successfully and errorlessly drink a liquid from SCP-294?
I haven't seen 294 in any of my playthroughs, sorry.

Vane Brain wrote:No it is not a mistake. It needs to be like that.

But it's the MTF opening a door, not the timed button. I'm not sure what sense it would make to have the alarm, since I'm pretty sure the MTF have eyes and can therefore "see" the door closing.
In other news, they still get stuck in doors because two to three of them try to use the door at the same time.

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:No it is not a mistake. It needs to be like that.

But it's the MTF opening a door, not the timed button. I'm not sure what sense it would make to have the alarm, since I'm pretty sure the MTF have eyes and can therefore "see" the door closing.
In other news, they still get stuck in doors because two to three of them try to use the door at the same time.
It is because... timer. Timer in this game programmed to alarm before closing door.