[V1.2.3] 0 items spawn in New Game and items gone from savegames

Hello everyone,

Since a few days, i keep running into this bug. At first i decided to continue a save-game from the last time i played and found out that items which were there back then (the last time i played) are gone now without me ever picking them up. So i went and started a new game and when i reached the room where SCP-173 kills the 2 men downstairs, there is no keycard, gas-mask or any other item in the upper room. Same for the rooms of SCP-914 and SCP-372.

Another bug is that 079 keeps appearing repeatedly on the camera monitors i look at directly while also constantly replaying the noise that accompanies it.

Reinstalling does not fix this issue, already tried that. Is this a unique case or is there something i can do to fix it?

Re: [V1.2.3] 0 items spawn in New Game and items gone from savegames

SCP-Draconist wrote:Hello everyone,

Since a few days, i keep running into this bug. At first i decided to continue a save-game from the last time i played and found out that items which were there back then (the last time i played) are gone now without me ever picking them up. So i went and started a new game and when i reached the room where SCP-173 kills the 2 men downstairs, there is no keycard, gas-mask or any other item in the upper room. Same for the rooms of SCP-914 and SCP-372.

Another bug is that 079 keeps appearing repeatedly on the camera monitors i look at directly while also constantly replaying the noise that accompanies it.

Reinstalling does not fix this issue, already tried that. Is this a unique case or is there something i can do to fix it?
First bug is on the list of "Mystery bugs". Because we don't know why it is happening.
Second is not a bug.

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
SCP-Draconist wrote: And "Second is not a bug" = the 079-on-cam-monitor-spamspawn?

If not a bug, then what is it and can it be... 'fixed' in some way?
It's one of 079's traits, it has the ability to manifest on monitors outside its own, since it controls the entire facility.
I get that, but it actually SPAM-spawns every half a second when looking at any monitor camera screen. I know for a fact that this was not the case before either.

So that is definately a bug, since it actually happens every second instead of just once and then no more.

Thought i made that clear already in my initial post.

SCP-Draconist wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote:
SCP-Draconist wrote: And "Second is not a bug" = the 079-on-cam-monitor-spamspawn?

If not a bug, then what is it and can it be... 'fixed' in some way?
It's one of 079's traits, it has the ability to manifest on monitors outside its own, since it controls the entire facility.
I get that, but it actually SPAM-spawns every half a second when looking at any monitor camera screen. I know for a fact that this was not the case before either.

So that is definately a bug, since it actually happens every second instead of just once and then no more.

And again it is not a bug. He can spam every second if he want.

Vane Brain wrote:
SCP-Draconist wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote: It's one of 079's traits, it has the ability to manifest on monitors outside its own, since it controls the entire facility.

And again it is not a bug. He can spam every second if he want.
So it has suddenly become common for him to spawn himself and the noise he makes every milli/nanosecond?

Anyway, might as well get a screen-recording program tomorrow and record it, since explaining it in words doesn't seem to cut it.

Maybe changing the use of my CPU's by the game from 2 to 1 by using Task Manager might fix it. But i doubt it tbh. Regressing my Direct X to 7 is something else i just thought of, but i'd rather not do that actually.
KirbyMario12345 wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:And again it is not a bug. He can spam every second if he want.
Yeah, but I guess he appears too often.
Aye, too often being "every millisecond" or similar pace on the same screen without even finishing the animation and sound from the 1st spawn.