SCPPlayer02's bug report

Hi I have a bug or bugs to report. These bugs are minor and don't really affect the gameplay.
I had a "bug" where I said I couldn't use caps but I have to hold shift and not use caps lock.
My bug report is when the D-Class go into SCP-173's cell their footstep noises are faster and sometimes with the security when they are taking me to 173's cell. I saw a youtuber Jerejoe and I heard it in his video.
My other bug is I get MEMORY ACCESS VIOLATION sometimes so annoying.
I haven't gotten very far into the game so there may be more bugs.
This one is not a very much a bug but are MTF supposed to instant kill you with 1 shot? and how can I tell how much health I have but also there is an unknown old man sounding voice saying something I can't understand before scp 173 breaches what does that even mean.

Site- :REDACTED: , that Is all I have.

Re: SCPPlayer02's bug report

SCPPlayer02 wrote:This one is not a very much a bug but are MTF supposed to instant kill you with 1 shot? and how can I tell how much health I have
No, the MTFs are supposed to kill you in more than 1 shot, unless they shoot your head, which is an insta-kill.
Also, your character leans more at lower health, and eventually starts bleeding.
Last edited by AgentParadox on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.