SCPPlayer02 more bugs Version 1.2.4

Version 1.2.4 of SCP: CB

I have encountered most bugs are encountered in my maps and probably are in the original game.
One thing that happened is it only happened once so far. In 914s room I read the second note on the shelves and it crashed saying there was no image of it but when I tried it again it fixed.

The first bug is in the cafeteria when I drink anything it leaves the game. It doesn't crash or exit it just takes me to my desktop leaving the SCP Game open.

The second bug is when I try to open the second gate of 079 or gate A or gate B when I slip the keycard in it opens then closes right away so I cant get through.
Even if I noclip through, (yes I am a cheater in a death row) the elevator doesn't work. Am I supposed to trigger 079 to trigger the gates open or what I don't know.

The third bug is in my maps or map in the electrical center there is a door halfway through the stairs or some random door in an endroom maybe its just map creator being buggy.

These probably are known bugs but when I'm around MTF and 173 is right in front of them they don't try to re-contain it. Is it because they are focused on me? Probably.
And another bug is that every model with a class D shape or 035 victim shape when they walk their footsteps play really fast like if it was Sanic running. One more thing in custom maps I make, the common ERROR that almost every player knows ACCESS DATA VIOLATION occurs going certain ways.

There are probably :EXPUNGED: more bugs I have not encountered yet. Sorry if I was inprecise or anything wrong or whoever reading this if doing bugfixes if your - already working on it thanks.

Re: SCPPlayer02 more bugs Version 1.2.4

Warning, essay ahead.
Spoiler
SCPPlayer02 wrote:One thing that happened is it only happened once so far. In 914s room I read the second note on the shelves and it crashed saying there was no image of it but when I tried it again it fixed.
That's happened a fair bit, it should be fixed for 1.3.
The first bug is in the cafeteria when I drink anything it leaves the game. It doesn't crash or exit it just takes me to my desktop leaving the SCP Game open.
So it minimises the game?
The second bug is when I try to open the second gate of 079 or gate A or gate B when I slip the keycard in it opens then closes right away so I cant get through.
Even if I noclip through, (yes I am a cheater in a death row) the elevator doesn't work. Am I supposed to trigger 079 to trigger the gates open or what I don't know.
You have to go to the electrical center in the Entrance Zone and turn off remote door control.
The third bug is in my maps or map in the electrical center there is a door halfway through the stairs or some random door in an endroom maybe its just map creator being buggy.
The rooms are intersecting with one another, you have to know which types of room to put next to each other, or else they intersect. The creator doesn't make it clear on how large the rooms are though.
For example, the Pocket Dimension is represented as a 1x1 room, but due to its size, it will most likely intersect with the whole map if you put it anywhere near the rest.
These probably are known bugs but when I'm around MTF and 173 is right in front of them they don't try to re-contain it. Is it because they are focused on me? Probably.
And another bug is that every model with a class D shape or 035 victim shape when they walk their footsteps play really fast like if it was Sanic running.
These have been a problem for a while. The former is due to the MTF AI being a mess, and the latter might be a collision issue.
One more thing in custom maps I make, the common ERROR that almost every player knows ACCESS DATA VIOLATION occurs going certain ways.
The map creator has been like that for a while. For example, the custom "Larry's Revenge" map doesn't work at all.
Sorry if I was inprecise or anything wrong or whoever reading this if doing bugfixes if your - already working on it thanks.
They'll be working on it, but every bug report thread helps improve the game, so no worries.

Re: SCPPlayer02 more bugs Version 1.2.4

KirbyMario12345 wrote:Warning, essay ahead.
Spoiler
SCPPlayer02 wrote:One thing that happened is it only happened once so far. In 914s room I read the second note on the shelves and it crashed saying there was no image of it but when I tried it again it fixed.
That's happened a fair bit, it should be fixed for 1.3.
So it minimises the game?
You have to go to the electrical center in the Entrance Zone and turn off remote door control.
The rooms are intersecting with one another, you have to know which types of room to put next to each other, or else they intersect. The creator doesn't make it clear on how large the rooms are though.
For example, the Pocket Dimension is represented as a 1x1 room, but due to its size, it will most likely intersect with the whole map if you put it anywhere near the rest.
And another bug is that every model with a class D shape or 035 victim shape when they walk their footsteps play really fast like if it was Sanic running.
These have been a problem for a while. The former is due to the MTF AI being a mess, and the latter might be a collision issue.
One more thing in custom maps I make, the common ERROR that almost every player knows ACCESS DATA VIOLATION occurs going certain ways.
The map creator has been like that for a while. For example, the custom "Larry's Revenge" map doesn't work at all.
Sorry if I was inprecise or anything wrong or whoever reading this if doing bugfixes if your - already working on it thanks.
They'll be working on it, but every bug report thread helps improve the game, so no worries.
Yes it minimizes the game I believe it's one of those bugs that happen an doesn't happen sometimes.