Re: [V1.3.1] SCP-294's "health" drinks don't actually heal you

Salvage wrote:Normally SCP-294 can dispense drinks that are supposed to heal you (e.g.: "LIFE"), however, these drinks don't have any effect in the current version, their respective text still shows but no injuries are healed. I have already checked SCP-294.ini and everything in there seems to be fine, so it probably isn't related to that.
We didn't change a code for 294! Maybe this effect is slow?

Vane Brain wrote:We didn't change a code for 294! Maybe this effect is slow?
Not every bug needs to be caused by 1.3 to exist. It can be a bug from a previous release that just went unnoticed until now.

That being said, the cup of life removes 100 and 10 from the game's internal blood loss and injury values respectively. Is it possible that your injuries were not completely healed by one drink? Did you try using multiple cups of the same drink? Did you check if any other healing drinks work?

CommanderMark wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:We didn't change a code for 294! Maybe this effect is slow?
Not every bug needs to be caused by 1.3 to exist. It can be a bug from a previous release that just went unnoticed until now.

That being said, the cup of life removes 100 and 10 from the game's internal blood loss and injury values respectively. Is it possible that your injuries were not completely healed by one drink? Did you try using multiple cups of the same drink? Did you check if any other healing drinks work?
I first noticed this in a regular playthrought, then went on and tried to reproduce it, none of the drinks worked in both cases, I used "injure 5" to hurt myself while testing it out, I then went on and tried all the available drinks that are supposed to heal you twice and used the status command after every single one of them, the injuries always stayed at the same level (5), the bloodloss only became worse (which I think to be normal).

CommanderMark wrote:
MeeM wrote:
What exactly am I looking at?
Since it says "Fixed 294's injuries and bloodloss parameters" in big bold letters, I'm guessing Juan is saying he managed to fix the bug where 294's conditions wouldn't affect the player.
Oh, and he's basically requesting for it to be added, right? Though it extends beyond just injuries and bloodloss, blink and stamina are also bugged for me.