Re: [1.3.3] Rip SCP-106's AI

There was one time (v. 1.3.3) when I wanted to test 106 a bit and I waited for him behind the doors of a checkpoint room (I had 'manually' closed them with the key card). For some reason he seemed to be stuck, but quickly resumed hunting me when I reopened the doors.

Another time I was running away from him and passed on a three-way gas catwalk in the Heavy Containment Zone. Then I felt like watching his progress, so I reentered the gas catwalk room and saw 106 just out the door I had come from. I was watching him over the security railings. SCP-106 had just crossed the threshold and seemed unsure of where to go. We were both 'in plain sight' of each other, but that did not seem to factor in with his pathfinding. I made a few steps forward, so that there was only walkable ground between us at this point, and then he resumed chasing me normally. It seemed that the impassable section of the room (the railings and the pit overlooking the inaccessible floor below) greatly perturbed him in his pathfinding.