Re: SCP:CB BROKEN

If I'm being honest, this isn't the worst bug report I've ever seen. At least he said something with elevators.
But still, I can't really make anything out besides that. For a bug report, I need to know what exact elevators are affected by this. Reporting a bug is also not just like: "Hmm, something happened, I just report it...". You have to test it out furthermore to determine if the bug always happens or not (if it doesn't, then you also have to tell us that because then we know that it might be a rare bug which can't be reproduced at any time). Another thing that would be really helpful is to have a seed for the map you have played. This would be helpful, so we can reproduce a bug much easier by having the same seed and thus we are able to get a fix for the problem as soon as possible. Additionally, it might also be helpful to know if you triggered some events before or did some specific actions. This is also in the reproduce category of a bug as you have to test if the bug always happens or if specific circumstances are required for the bug to happen. Again, this would help us (the developers) finding and fixing the bug.

Re: SCP:CB BROKEN

The elevator glitch occurs randomly, try reloading in elevator that seems to help.
If not try to run on the door frame just before the room loads to not clip through the ground.
Spoiler to SCP CB below!
Spoiler
You die a lot.