Re: Font GFX\font\cour\Courier New.ttf not found

Vane Brain wrote:
AndrewDodd wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: Uhm...
oh my goodness, you idiot. I said I've tried everything on the home page. I have that downloaded. I have the fmod installed on it. It still gives the error of which I displayed.
That means that zip file got corrupted while you downloaded it. Did you check if this file is in game files?
Normally you don't need to download fmod.dll because it is already in game files
Spoiler
Also don't be rude with devs
I re-downloaded v 1.3.7 and it still doesn't work. I'm not getting the same error though, just the old fmod cannot be found error. and I downloaded the full version.

Re: Font GFX\font\cour\Courier New.ttf not found

AndrewDodd wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
AndrewDodd wrote:oh my goodness, you idiot. I said I've tried everything on the home page. I have that downloaded. I have the fmod installed on it. It still gives the error of which I displayed.
That means that zip file got corrupted while you downloaded it. Did you check if this file is in game files?
Normally you don't need to download fmod.dll because it is already in game files
Spoiler
Also don't be rude with devs
I re-downloaded v 1.3.7 and it still doesn't work. I'm not getting the same error though, just the old fmod cannot be found error. and I downloaded the full version.
also there is a file present in my files called fmod.