A couple bugs with the endings.

Everything works just fine, but some things kinda bug out. For one thing, a "You Died" box pops up instead of the "The End" box. I know you guys are aware of this, but I encountered something else while recording the endings. I'm not sure how to explain it, though, as the video I mentioned shows them fully. It happened in the "Gate B Alpha Wardheads disabled" and "Gate A SCP-106 recontained" endings. At the end of them, D-9341 "dies" in a really weird way.

Here's the video I was referring to: https://youtu.be/_lto6z12jHM
Last edited by Onemario1234 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
With the frequency that I encounter bugs and glitches, I'm pretty much a bug tester, at this point.

Re: A couple bugs with the endings.

I encountered this too. I think it has something to do with loading the cut scenes. Because when when you use the ending command, you fall through the floor, no matter if you have no clip on or not. Sometimes after you have the death screen though, it can load the game over screen after it. I'm pretty sure this was patched in later versions.

Desert_Hobo wrote:I encountered this too. I think it has something to do with loading the cut scenes. Because when when you use the ending command, you fall through the floor, no matter if you have no clip on or not. Sometimes after you have the death screen though, it can load the game over screen after it. I'm pretty sure this was patched in later versions.
Pretty sure it wasn't patched yet. I used the most recent version of Containment Breach, v1.3.8.
With the frequency that I encounter bugs and glitches, I'm pretty much a bug tester, at this point.

Corrosive Beast wrote:dont post spoilers idiot
People are free to talk about the game however they want. These people will have seen to the ending. If people don't want spoilers, this post has the word "Ending" in it, and if they spoil themselves it's bully for them, not the person who posted this. If you don't want the ending spoiled, it's your fault for clicking onto this thread.
By the way, this is a freaking bug report. Way to derail the thread.

Anyway, this should hopefully be fixed in the next update whenever that will be. I honestly haven't kept up with SCP:CB for a while.