Can't turn Right

Hello,

I don't know if this is a common issue, or if it's just weird for me but I set my resolution for the game to 1920/1080 and for some reason when I turn to the right using my mouse it will move until what I assume is the end of the "screen" and then simply stops. I don't have this problem with looking left at all. I can spin around all day and not be effected by the problem, but looking right for only a limited distance is causing problems.

This comes after downloading the game today and then downloading the patch on top of it and replacing all of the duplicating files. please help.

Re: Can't turn Right

WRESinn wrote:Hello,

I don't know if this is a common issue, or if it's just weird for me but I set my resolution for the game to 1920/1080 and for some reason when I turn to the right using my mouse it will move until what I assume is the end of the "screen" and then simply stops. I don't have this problem with looking left at all. I can spin around all day and not be effected by the problem, but looking right for only a limited distance is causing problems.

This comes after downloading the game today and then downloading the patch on top of it and replacing all of the duplicating files. please help.
I have a fix for it:
When you start the game a menu should show up, put the settings on
"Borderless windowed mode"
"Use launcher"
"1366x768"

If that doesn't fix it try messing around with the resolution.
Probably the outside of the SCP:CB

That seems to have fixed it pretty well. I still can't get very far. There are a lot of random occurring SCP's that have instant kill abilities, last one did some kind of super sonic scream behind my back. Do these things open doors or something?

WRESinn wrote:That seems to have fixed it pretty well. I still can't get very far. There are a lot of random occurring SCP's that have instant kill abilities, last one did some kind of super sonic scream behind my back. Do these things open doors or something?
Your save file might be corrupted (If you are right at the start and see over 9000 scps which I'm guessing isn't the problem) or you just probably got pretty far, Honestly there are scps that are against scps so if you check all the rooms, save alot and get those scps you could survive.
Such as the gas mask (SCP-1499) which you can find.
Some scps have weekpoints too which the other scp's are one of them.
The ring (SCP-714) could be a thing helpful as well.
Some scps active only when you look at them.
You shouldn't really have a hard time

And yes some scps can open doors but an amount of them can only open doors sometimes

WRESinn wrote:That seems to have fixed it pretty well. I still can't get very far. There are a lot of random occurring SCP's that have instant kill abilities, last one did some kind of super sonic scream behind my back. Do these things open doors or something?
The "super scream" is SCP-1048-A. It's a small teddy bear made entirely out of ears. Pay special attention to the floor for it, because of its height. If you open a door and find it there, just close the door and look for another route, because even if you sprint it'll still scream at you.

As for the rest, a lot of the game is about random chance.

AgentParadox wrote:
The "super scream" is SCP-1048-A. It's a small teddy bear made entirely out of ears. Pay special attention to the floor for it, because of its height. If you open a door and find it there, just close the door and look for another route, because even if you sprint it'll still scream at you.

As for the rest, a lot of the game is about random chance.
Oh I thought he was talking about scp-096 XD