Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

Just posting one last time on all my old Forum accounts etc as it may be the last time I ever do, I'm very ill right now (potentially life Threatening)

EDIT: NVM i'm fine now
Local Forum Amateur and Galactic God Entity: Current mistakes:3
"If you collect them, something good might happen!" - About half of the Road Trip Adventure NPC's

suckmylife wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:16 am
i dont get it, how come a phone up to $1000. i know they come with tons of cool features, but it's worthy it to upgrade your phone after 6 months for a better-in-paper phone. cause i see they dont change much the perfrom or feature. or the adding things are not too handy and helpful
The last time I updated my phone was about 2 years ago so yeah. When I upgrade to a newer phone I like to make sure I actually need it instead of buying it for niche features, having a phone that can run stuff a lot smoother is always nice but nothing beats a phone that has a feature you have always longed for. Fun fact, when I got my new phone 2 years ago for some reason it couldn't hold it's battery well so I just gave up on using it, in present day it can actually hold it's battery now.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

So sad to hear these forums are closing down. I've spent four years of my whole life on these forums, and I don't think I'd be well adjusted to any other forums without this one.

RIP Undertale Games/SCPCB Forums (2012-2020), you'll be missed by everyone that's enjoyed hanging around here for as long as they've been registered!
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)