Re: Gaming Computer

I would go for a proper PC, Laptops usually are overpriced for their specs for what ive seen, i mean i got my 2nd gen i7 with a 2TB hard drive for around £300 due to it being an ex PC world display. The equilivent Laptops were only scraping i5 processors with not much memory or ram.

Plus, if you needed a more powerful machine in the future the majority of Laptops components cannot be changed/upgraded, there are some that can be fully customised though.
Local Forum Amateur and Galactic God Entity: Current mistakes:3
"If you collect them, something good might happen!" - About half of the Road Trip Adventure NPC's

MOV_Games wrote:i mean i got my 2nd gen i7 with a 2TB hard drive for around £300 due to it being an ex PC world display.
O_O

I may not know much about Computers but i know that's god damn cheap!

But Really, All i need is a Computer that has Downloading Speeds of over 1500kb/s and around 1TB of memory, once i get access to my computer at home il post the specs of it.

If you go for the minimum customize options, they give you an i3 processor which without looking up, I believe is a dual core. It's good but won't hold up in the future.

So you would have to choose the i7 and they might charge an additional 150-200.

So you should go with the other one (1,099) , in which all the minimum options are still really beast.

Although, you should upgrade the hard drive to solid state even if you choose the more expensive one.

If you are looking for a good gaming desktop, you should check Digitalstorm (http://www.digitalstormonline.com/gamingdesktops.asp) Im planning on getting one of those.

However, it depends what cheap means. You could get a good one for $1500-2000, but if you want, you can get a cheaper one for around $1000. I recommend getting a $2000 one, which aside for being better, it will last you longer.

I suggest getting a specs op. A Level 2 ODE V2, or a Dreadnought Level 2. I suggest the Dreadnough since you can costumize it from the store, and later you can costumize it on your own.

However, if you plan on getting a laptop, go to alienware. They suck for desktops, but are great for laptops.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

RAM is where your computer temporarily stores information at high speeds.

The more you have, the more programs you can have open without the computer slowing down.

Some games use up to 1.5 gb! and even windows 7 can take up to .5gb itself.