Re: IQ test

Serimah wrote:Dear Serimah,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 128

Meh. At least I didn't turn into a complete moron. Problem was that I didn't understand some questions and could NOT be arsed to translate them either xD
WE GOT THE SAME SCORE OMG
The Red Menace

Is this a legitimate IQ test? I think I got 150 odd when I last did it. I will try this one in a couple of hours.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:Is this a legitimate IQ test? I think I got 150 odd when I last did it. I will try this one in a couple of hours.
Yeah I don't think it is Legitimate. I scored in the Low 150's last time I took one as well, and I did this one before and got a 128, I don't think I got progressively less intelligent over the course of 2 months.
The Red Menace

Unless you had around 22 IQ points in the foot you lost (sorry for mentioning it), I doubt the legitimacy of these tests.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:Unless you had around 22 IQ points in the foot you lost (sorry for mentioning it), I doubt the legitimacy of these tests.
Lol I don't care, that was a good one though haha. I actually like the Prosthetic, it doesn't hurt when I stub my toe anymore and my kicking ability for the football team has grown tremendously and Running has become easier, but no more touching the sand with my feet anymore. But the one I took beforehand was a mandated State test to test the IQ of a person so I think that one has credibility over some internet one.
The Red Menace

I've taken legimate IQ tests in my life. They took about 90 minutes each time and contained different categories of logical thinking.
Math, geometry, english/german... they were all in their very own category.
Just now I sat down and actually translated the questions asked. I reached 147. Which is just stupidity in itself.

Those tests are still fun though xD I won't deny that.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Serimah wrote:I've taken legimate IQ tests in my life. They took about 90 minutes each time and contained different categories of logical thinking.
Math, geometry, english/german... they were all in their very own category.
Just now I sat down and actually translated the questions asked. I reached 147. Which is just stupidity in itself.

Those tests are still fun though xD I won't deny that.
True
The Red Menace