Re: Good news!!

LukeDude759 wrote:I hope this works for you. One question, though: Is it experimental, or is it a fully completed product?
It is a completed project and will work, in the future I will try something that is experimental, and that is get a new foot from a donor. I've seen stuff like it but chances are slim. For now I will absolutely settle for this.
The Red Menace

Look at science now, compare it to 10 years ago, and we have had major breakthroughs in very short time.

This will be very very awesome if you get that for your prosthetic.

Feeling the sand between your toes would be the same for me to feel moss between my toes, the great feeling of it is enough.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:Look at science now, compare it to 10 years ago, and we have had major breakthroughs in very short time.

Feeling the sand between your toes would be the same for me to feel moss between my toes, the great feeling of it is enough.
indeed. I am going to Greece with my family and some old friends who served with me, I am getting it before I leave, it is waterproof along with the prosthetic so I am excited that I will be able to feel everything when I go to Greece.
The Red Menace

The Red Menace wrote:
Sparks wrote:Look at science now, compare it to 10 years ago, and we have had major breakthroughs in very short time.

indeed. I am going to Greece with my family and some old friends who served with me, I am getting it before I leave, it is waterproof along with the prosthetic so I am excited that I will be able to feel everything when I go to Greece.
Damn. That's really good news. Is is durable, like, could you play a game of football and not have your foot fall off? :/
Let me hold your face under the putrecent waters of knowledge.

Baronobeefdip wrote:
The Red Menace wrote:

Damn. That's really good news. Is is durable, like, could you play a game of football and not have your foot fall off? :/
Yeah. I am going to football practices regularly with it. I am not sure how they are going to attach the sensors. I'll see when I finally get it.
The Red Menace