Re: SCP Forum Roleplay OOC Discussion

Personally i have been waiting for someone else than Trex, Philo or me to post, so i can sort of see what's going on with the government thing and what it's going to be done about, i'm pretty sure Trex is also waiting for that and Philo too.

You're free to start up the roleplay chain again.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Ugh. The RP is going sooooo slowly. Come on guys!

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:Ugh. The RP is going sooooo slowly. Come on guys!
Same thing happened before. Those guys that dropped before are doing the same thing, they ain't going to post again.

And if they do, well that's a miracle.

Eh, sorry, i was away because today was Chile's Independence day celebration. I am filled with cooked meat.

I was also waiting for the RP to become a tad more active, but i guess i can think of something now.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Independence Day. Wasn't like 7 months ago. Actually, I clearing thinking of the WRONG day.

Either way, Mitt Romney approves of more activity in the RP but I have a surprise in store for you guys. Don't worry.
Spoiler
Also Steven, I got your pills
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

CLgaming wrote:but I have a surprise in store for you guys. Don't worry.
Considering the only thing you've been doing in the second session so far is sitting there doing your own little thing, I doubt this is true.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

LukeDude759 wrote:Mestiar, would you be willing to ask Kelman to come with your characters to Syria? I have no idea where to put him in the facility, so without any reason for him to go to Syria, I'm stuck.
Done
How about a nice game of chess?