I'm not sure how to go through this

Every single muscle in my body aches when something happens to someone who is close to me, and this is just such an occasion. Just recently, my dog, Clyde who is about my age(he's very old, and I'm surprised he's surviving) just had something happen to him, and his leg is swollen up like a balloon. Him and I have been like brother and sister ever since we got him, and I've had a connection to him closer than a lot of my friends. He's in the vet's office at the moment, and I'm typing this from home, because I was told to stay at the house by my grandmother(the current superior of the house) and I just have this gut feeling he's not going to make it through the procedure. Clyde is literally like my brother I never had, and he's done a damn good job doing his. We're just... to close to get separated... and I can't even keep a straight face while thinking about him dying. Just typing about it makes my eyes fill with tears, and my heart filled with worry and doubt. All I'm asking is a bit of advice going through this. I realize it's not as serious as seeing a person die, but for me it's just as devastating.
I'm sorry if this invokes any kind of "I don't fucking care, go fuck yourself" feeling in you, but I just ask some help going through this. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Re: I'm not sure how to go through this

Just remember that even dogs care for each other and us.
You just have to pray for him to survive and if he doesn't just remember him. By remembering him the best you can you will be respecting him to the utmost degree.

People and animals only really die when they are forgotten. So if he "dies".

Don't let your memories of him die.
Also Known as Combine
http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3154
Creator of the glorious Omega Shitheads

Sweety, I know how you feel... and that dreaded helplessness you're suffering from. I'd hug you and hold you tight.
I felt what you're feeling when my little kitty died about 1 year ago. She and I were together for 15 years and grew so very very close.

I know it's near impossible to do so right now, but don't let the sadness overwhelm you. Keep those precious memories on your mind.
But keep in mind that, no matter how painful it is for you, you don't want your beloved to suffer unnecessarily either.
Oh this is such a difficult thing... I'm hugging you tight sweetheart.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Serimah wrote:Sweety, I know how you feel... and that dreaded helplessness you're suffering from. I'd hug you and hold you tight.
I felt what you're feeling when my little kitty died about 1 year ago. She and I were together for 15 years and grew so very very close.

I know it's near impossible to do so right now, but don't let the sadness overwhelm you. Keep those precious memories on your mind.
But keep in mind that, no matter how painful it is for you, you don't want your beloved to suffer unnecessarily either.
Oh this is such a difficult thing... I'm hugging you tight sweetheart.
Thank you, Seri. I'm glad that you took the time to help.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Please everyone, the sympathy and sentimentality in this thread is really getting to me. Of course, allow me to extend my own deep condolences for your loss.

From what you've said, your companion has lived a long, love-filled life and that is something that must be celebrated. Your mutual companionship has filled both your lives with much happiness. Cherish the time the two of you have spent together, and understand that there must be an inevitable end to all things.

Oh dear... I'm never any good at words of encouragement.

I know that feel bro.
I had two pugs who I grew up with. I loved the shit out of both of them. We also had three or four cats if I remember correctly.
The pugs grew old, one having diabetes and one getting arthritis. We had to put both them down. I still feel like I didn't say goodbye the right way. Even before that I watched our cats die off.
Life sucks my friend. Life sucks alot.
All of the forum members need a big-ass circle of hugs.

I know that fell, D, Don't lose your hope, he won't like to see you crying and sad about him ( Dogs have fellings too), he will be fine, you will be able to see him again, and stay close to him, feed him, and play with him.

Don't be so sad about it right now, you dont even know the results : ) ! Be positive, just because he is on a surgery it dosen't means that he will abandon you! Just think that maybe tomorrow or when he is fine, you will , like i said, see him again, if i know dogs well, the first thing that he will do is rush at you and get Glued on you, moving his tail, with his tongue out, i'm sure that he will live, just, don't lose your hope :)

-NickL4D2
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198001887045]
[/url]

D-9999 wrote:Every single muscle in my body aches when something happens to someone who is close to me, and this is just such an occasion. Just recently, my dog, Clyde who is about my age(he's very old, and I'm surprised he's surviving) just had something happen to him, and his leg is swollen up like a balloon. Him and I have been like brother and sister ever since we got him, and I've had a connection to him closer than a lot of my friends. He's in the vet's office at the moment, and I'm typing this from home, because I was told to stay at the house by my grandmother(the current superior of the house) and I just have this gut feeling he's not going to make it through the procedure. Clyde is literally like my brother I never had, and he's done a damn good job doing his. We're just... to close to get separated... and I can't even keep a straight face while thinking about him dying. Just typing about it makes my eyes fill with tears, and my heart filled with worry and doubt. All I'm asking is a bit of advice going through this. I realize it's not as serious as seeing a person die, but for me it's just as devastating.
I'm sorry if this invokes any kind of "I don't fucking care, go fuck yourself" feeling in you, but I just ask some help going through this. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Don't feel sad bro! You and your dog will remember each other for life.Even when something serious happen,don't lose hope.You can still be with him even when things go wrong.I also pray that your dog will make it through the procedure.
Cheer up! I hope that he will be fine! :)
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.