Re: ~#~ Official MLP thread v3 ~#~

I can't really bare fanfics, Sturgeon's revelation definitely applies here.
So, just under two months until the next season, I'm kinda sad that I couldn't learn music faster, I would have loved to do some remixes of the shows songs, I hope it makes it past season 4.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

No idea. I don't really want to find out though, I had the season 2 finale ruined for me back when I first watched this show, same for the season 3 finale but hub gave that twist away themselves.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

The pony section of memebase, loads of (rather crap) memes based around Chysalis was made before I even knew about a Cantelot Wedding.

HOW!?! The Camera Disruption is a coffin! I'm seriously trying to figure out how this works!
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

I just found this. It appears to be a fan-made dating sim of sorts featuring the Mane Six at highschool. It's basically an anime version of Equestria Girls, if that's your thing.
So if you would enjoy the experience of what is essentially the game version of My Little Pony meets Azumanga Daioh, then this is the game for you.

Until the thing gets shut down by Hasbro, of course. DAMN YOU HASBROOO