Re: SCP Forum Roleplay Session #2

Dr. Trex cried and cried. It felt like an eternity. All he wanted was some way to solve this horrible ordeal. He had finished all of his paperwork, so he could either go to the break room or just sit there. He wiped the tears from his eyes and decided to go back to the break room. He expected Arrianna to be there, and he hoped she kept the secret.

He got out of his chair, and left the room. He continued down the hall, making way for the break room.

He opened the door, finding Cantwell, Arrianna, and someone he did not know.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Halek noticed the other Ender in the room, though he decided to play it cool. He knew enough for now, but he didn't mind making some interesting conversation. He approached Dr. Trex, and extended his hand.

"You must be the Dr. Trex I've been hearing about. I'm Dr. Halek I was sent in with a new possible SCP item, perhaps later we could review it together."

He smiled.

-------------

Slade felt the whole room shake.

"What in the hell?"

The room shook harder and the lights began to flicker. He noticed that the guards were mostly gone. The door to the cell opened slowly. Slade decided it was time to get out.

Trex was confused, but intrigued by this new researcher. He seemed rather excited to meet him, but this made Trex suspicious. Regardless, he pulled one tentacle to shake his hand, and accepted the offer.

"Hmmmm...yyyessss. Possibly. I believe I was actually called to the attention of this SCP you speak of."

could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Cantwell's brow quirked with interest. A grin spread across his face.

"A new possible SCP? Impressive, count me in."

He threw the empty cup away in the nearby bin, wiping his mouth with a napkin. He grabbed yet another cup, this time filling it with hot water and three different sugar packs from his pockets. Quickly, but still keeping the cup steady, he headed out of the break room whilst talking over his shoulder.

"I need you all to report to my office immediately, though. There are things to do before we enjoy this new SCP. Oh, my excitement is almost unseemly."
I'm not crazy, my reality is just different from yours.

Dr. Trex began to have second thoughts about joining Halek right away. He would not like to work with Cantwell, for obvious reasons, but he decided he would keep true to his word.

"Uh, yah...okay I guess..."

With great haste, Cantwell returned to his office. His foot slid the door-stop into place for the others, and he approached the steel cylinder. He placed the cup of hot sugar water beside it, reaching for the cylinder's handle and turns it slightly. Cold, pressurized air hissed out from the opening.

"Poor kid's gonna be hungry, only one nutrition packet left..." Cantwell mumbled to himself.

A small tube extended from the opening, cold air rolling off of it. Cantwell poured the contents of the cup into the opening, never spilling a drop. He reached into his pocket and removed a small packet of green powder, which he opened quickly with his teeth and dumped into the opening.

"Barely enough, but it should at least get him up and running..."

He pressed the lid of the cylinder back down, opening a compartment on the side and entering a pin number on a keypad. His brow furrowed as nothing happened at first.

"Hm... I thought that I entered the right passco-"

He was cut short by the loud hiss of air and mechanical whirring as the entire container split into four different segments. Cold air rolled off of his desk and onto the floor, slowly dispersing to reveal what was inside.

He grinned, picking up the small and unconscious mockingbird and holding it out to the others.
I'm not crazy, my reality is just different from yours.

"Doctor Kelman... Are you sure the decision you took before was the right one? Don´t be scared of replying, i´m more than an simple... Demon" Said Baal, almost laughing while he was looking at Kelman. Strange didn´t know what to do, he was just hoping the best from this conversation

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A door oppened right infront of Eleanor, she wanted to see what was behind it, but the brightness of the room wasn´t helping her, the corridors were so dark compared to this room.

"Slade?!" she said, trying to open his eyes inside the room
How about a nice game of chess?

"Err nice bird there. I'm guessing its not a normal bird given where we are. That thing alright? It looks a tad...dead."

Halek crossed his arms, preparing himself for a snobby, self entitled response.

----------

Slade went through the door and saw an impossibly long hallway with a hanging light every 20 meters. Cell doors were on all sides leading to what Slade assumed was more rooms like the one he was in. He looked inside the few cells near him and saw that they were empty. As he continued to check, he found one with a corpse inside. The body had a Foundation I.D on it. It appeared they were going to keep a massive amount of Foundation members here, though he had no idea why.

About a mile down the corridor, he saw a bright light. He decided to head towards it.

"Ye-yeh, it does. Is it alright?"

The bird seemed familiar, but it had been so long since Trex had seen Cantwell. He could hardly recall anything about him.