Re: My health

Oh wow, i hope you can get through that, seriously man. You too, Firefox.

You both have been in the forum from very early and shown to be really good people, you don't deserve that, and nobody does.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

CLgaming wrote:You haven't specified in detail what this is either, but I have a feeling this may become scary...
SaitoFOX wrote:for about 6 months now i been battling some kind of Super Dangerous Parasitic Intestinal worm from the thread worm familia.
However judging about what Saito said, it seems more a more serious worm, these aren't supposed to hurt your GI.

Saito,
Did you hear about the fire at the Circus?
Spoiler
It was intents.
One day a donut was on a cruise ship. The donut checked out the engine room, and he was really interested with the boat. So, he asked the captain if he could pilot the ship.
"No," the captain replied. The donut reluctantly went back to his cabin, but his mind couldn't get off of driving the ship. He went back to the captain and again he asked.
"No, and if you ask again I will throw you overboard." Again the donut slunk back to his quarters, and night fell. The morning came, and the donut couldn't think of anything
but driving the ship. He asked the captain and he threw the donut overboard the end.

Did you hear about the fortune teller that got put in prison?
Spoiler
He is small, medium, and at large.
Bob and Susie were dating for some time now, and Bob decided he was going to propose on their next date. They both love fishing, so they both went on a fishing trip on a lake.
He pulled out the ring, and placed it on the hook, he slowly lowered it infront of her, but before she noticed it a fish jumped out of the water, and took the ring, missing the hook.
Bob was destroyed inside, and after the trip he asked Susie to dinner. Seeing that Bob was sad, Susie accepted and they went to dinner at a nearby restaurant. The waiter came
and took their orders, both Bob and Susie ordering fresh fish. Susie gets to her fish first. She grabs her knife, and cuts through the fish. She opens the fish and she finds the
Spoiler
donut

lololord wrote:R.I.P Saito
Yep, it's totally nice to say something like that to someone who is going through terrible shit...

Anyway, I really do hope you get better Saito.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Serimah wrote:lolo... you shouldn't tell someone to "Rest in Peace" until they're actually dead :(
Trialtrex21 wrote:
Yep, it's totally nice to say something like that to someone who is going through terrible shit...
Are you guys actually going to nitpick that?

Back to Saito, that fucking sucks dude. I really hope you make it through this with your gastrointestinals relatively in tact.
M-x dingus-mode

MonocleBios wrote:Are you guys actually going to nitpick that?
It just seemed insensitive to me. :sad:

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:

Anyway, I really do hope you get better Saito.
I'm friends with Saito, and i could've said a lot worse. :roll:

;-;
Damn, this is terrible to hear, I'm hoping you get through this dude, it would be a shame to lose you. Message us as soon as you can on your status -dead or alive-
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.