Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

Cpbald wrote:AND MOVING TO A NEW SUBJECT...

I figured out how to use Unity finally, it's a really good game engine. So far, I've learned a very very very tiny bit of JavaScript. I have no plans to learn Boo, but I really want to learn C#.
Meanwhile (sorry to jump in) we're currently learning C# in Visual Studio. It's OK enough since it's similar to C & C++ in a way, but it's kinda more frustrating though, since there's more stuff that needs to be typed to declare say, a form, an array, etc. than in Visual Basic or in C, and it seems to be case-sensitive, at least from the actions of Visual Studio's debugger. Then again, we've tried Java a while back and we had to do a lot of typing for a code that's much shorter in C as well. But it seems good enough for me, because that's how it works. I'm still only beginning to learn stuff though, so it'd take a while for me to do something big enough from scratch...
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

autotroph wrote:and it seems to be case-sensitive
This is a good thing, trust me on this.
Then again, we've tried Java a while back and we had to do a lot of typing for a code that's much shorter in C as well. But it seems good enough for me, because that's how it works. I'm still only beginning to learn stuff though, so it'd take a while for me to do something big enough from scratch...
That's generally how the object oriented method of programming is; it takes longer to structure your project and get things running, but if done right implementing later functionality should be quicker than in a procedural language.
M-x dingus-mode

Do you know geometry dash, guys? i just had something terrible happen to me haha

i had nearly everything in the game, a high ammount of stars, decent ammount of coins, etc, 70 levels beaten, 80% in Clubstep.
So i was like walking with the phone while GD was on and i drop it and the battery comes out, when i turn on the phone and start GD again, i see this:
Literally 4 months of gameplay gone to trash in one second. I'm so fucking pissed.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango