I fucking swear

THis has been the 3rd time it's happened, and I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing.. It's like, I'm sitting at my computer doing whatever. Then it feels as if someones behind me, as if they are about to pop out and scare me, and I can see their shadow in the corner of my eye. Then I look and its gone, almost as if it moved away from my sight... Idk if this is some paranormal shit but it's really getting to me and it's bugging me a lot. :/

Re: I fucking swear

I can simply say it can easily be caused by two things, one thing it can be caused by is paranoia, I mean, we all know what that is.
However if you have a fan or anything capable of generating even the smallest bit of low frequency sound, that you may not hear. You might be experiencing the effects of infra-sound. Infra-sound cannot be heard however it can be felt by the body, most particularly the eyeballs. It can make you see things out of the corner of your eye, see shadows moving, and even hallucinate voices, the voices tend to be growly however.
Infra-sound is anything below 20 HZ of sound, and it can be generated from multiple things, however I've heard it can travel nine miles.
Infra-sound can also cause stress, and under certain amounts of it, damage to internal organs.

http://astronasty.blogspot.com/2011/10/ ... dy-on.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound

But in all seriousness, we've all experienced paranoia before, watching some nightmare fuel and imagining shadows dash through the halls thanks to the placebo effect. It's obviously your imagination. Unless you're insane or living in a haunted house. And since you insist you're not "mad" and you expect us to take this moronic thread seriously, it's obviously just paranoia.

Check your room for sounds at around 18 Hz, ghosts like those sounds.

And it's occurred to me that someone has said exact the same thing last page, you win a medal.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.