Re: Break-A-Wish Game

Granted, but since he's not dangerous anymore, he gets deleted from SCP CB, people forget him and out of pure rage, 096 starts to kill all people, not only those who saw his face.

I wish there was a sub forum for these forum games (no seriously, there are a lot of them)
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Granted. You get a small box used by the manufacturers of Nerds candy, but it's not labeled yet and it's also empty.

I wish a paradox happens after this post.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Granted, but it kills your brain.

I wish that I was on my laptop so I could finish my.BlitzPlus project.
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Granted, the files are corrupt and you have to start from scratch.

I wish for a waterproof hat.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Granted, after wearing it you're protected from the rain, then you get struck by lightning and burn to death.

I wish Pied Piper (from the show Silicon Valley) existed in real life and is providing us with an amazingly efficient lossless compression algorithm.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Bumped because why not?
autotroph wrote: I wish Pied Piper (from the show Silicon Valley) existed in real life and is providing us with an amazingly efficient lossless compression algorithm.
Granted, Pied Piper is uncompressed and lossful.
I wish for a Wii (not the Wii U)
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

OH NO HUG NECROBMBPED DIS MONTHS OLD THREAD !!!!!!!1111 REAGLIS LOCK DIS PLS AND BAN HUG FRM DIS FORUM OMGGG!!!1111

No but seriously, I knew this game would come back at some day.

Akatos wrote:OH NO HUG NECROBMBPED DIS MONTHS OLD THREAD !!!!!!!1111 REAGLIS LOCK DIS PLS AND BAN HUG FRM DIS FORUM OMGGG!!!1111
Don't worry Thread Locked

Just Kidding!

I wish the thread was locked
Congrat's, but with a major choice to lock the thread, along with the rest of the forums, or the leave it be, you decide to leave it be.

I wish the forum's were a place rather than a website. :D