Re: ~#~ Official MLP thread v2 ~#~

I didn't like that episode.

Firstly because it wasn't really that interesting and amusing imo, and secondly because I was doing multiple things at once including watching it.

whathopercy wrote:I can't believe this is an actual thread XD

To each his own I suppose.
Clearly you didn't notice the first 90+ page long My Little Pony thread.
SFK363 wrote:I didn't like that episode.

Firstly because it wasn't really that interesting and amusing imo, and secondly because I was doing multiple things at once including watching it.
Well of course you're not going to appreciate an episode if you're not even paying full attention to it. Watch it again, maybe you'll learn to love it like myself and a few others on here do.

I feel the same way about some of the songs. Truth be told, I didn't think much of This Day Aria or Babs Seed when I first heard them. After a couple more playthroughs, they really grew on me and now they're two of my favourites.

Insanity's Bane wrote:
Destructoid wrote:I liked babs seed.
I concur.
Agreed.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

Tomgrakk wrote:
SFK363 wrote:I didn't like that episode.

Well of course you're not going to appreciate an episode if you're not even paying full attention to it. Watch it again, maybe you'll learn to love it like myself and a few others on here do.

I feel the same way about some of the songs. Truth be told, I didn't think much of This Day Aria or Babs Seed when I first heard them. After a couple more playthroughs, they really grew on me and now they're two of my favourites.
Perhaps. But from what I did see, it wasn't interesting.

I'll watch it again and pay more attention to it though.

EDIT: I watched it again while talking to Xander on Skype... I wasn't paying 100% attention this time either, but it's enough for me to know that it ain't interesting. :/

That one guy wrote:
Insanity's Bane wrote:
Destructoid wrote:I liked babs seed.
I concur.
Agreed.
No no, I love Babs Seed too, I just had to listen to it again by itself to realize how awesome it is.
SFK363 wrote:I wasn't paying 100% attention this time either, but it's enough for me to know that it ain't interesting.
Then clearly you're a terrible person. And that's terrible.

Can't wait for the episode next weekend, even though we have the waiting period starting after it.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.