Re: Add a word to the story!

The bacon thought of eating rotton pigzombies, but was attacked, my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

The bacon thought of eating rotton pigzombies, but was attacked, my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat

(Please, keep the story firm, like, my penis shot rainbows to save the bacon, or the Wabajack.)
sup

The bacon thought of eating rotton pigzombies, but was attacked, my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago
sup

The bacon thought of eating rotton pigzombies, but was attacked, my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus
sup

The bacon thought of eating rotton pigzombies, but was attacked, my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a
sup

The bacon thought of eating rotton pigzombies, but was attacked, my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat