Re: Best video game soundtrack

You can not say which is the best soundtrack of course. Same as you can not say what is the best game. Each his own stuff...

But is a soundtrack not even better with the memories ? I mean when you hear a soundtrack from a game that you have not played... I don't know.
But a soundtrack is even better with nostalgia if you remember exactly that you hear this and all the memories.
­́̄̔͝ wrote:
Spoiler
[youtube]7ZDF2oWWERU[/youtube]
Thank you for the memories. A very good soundtrack.
Dr.Moore wrote:The legend of Zelda Majora's Mask. just... fuck
I have not played it yet. But Ocarina of time has some good ones too.
First that came into my mind.
Spoiler
[youtube]Y-I_Y9agnUc[/youtube]
Zarpox wrote:The Silent Hill Soundtracks are great.
Yeah good idea.
No seriously. They are good but it was very hard to decide because there are so much games and so much music to it...
I had a really big post about this but I wrote too long and I must logged me in after I pressed Preview and all got deleted.
But who cares.
LukeDude759 wrote:One of my all time favorite songs in gaming.
Not only the song.
lololord wrote:I hope i'm not the only one who plays this game.
I think you are not the only one. But I have not played it. But the series to it is good. I saw some of it.

I think I am going to but this here. Just fuck the rules. There are too many games and awesome soundtracks. I love good music, you know ;D. I can not post them all.
Spoiler
Do not say I forgot good tracks. I just gonna put one here and I have not said that this is the best. Just to have one. Ok.[youtube]Qcxl50nMvG0[/youtube]And do not believe other people who say that the White Fatalis exist. It is only an old legend and I do not want to talk about it...

Zarpox wrote:
LukeDude759 wrote:One of my all time favorite songs in gaming.
Not only the song.
You're right, it was also the timing of the song and what happened while it played. If I'd heard it without playing the game, not knowing where it came from, I might have had a different opinion about it.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

lololord wrote:SOTC had the best soundtrack, You cannot disagree.

Not to mention, It is by far one of the best games in history.
Yeah, that could be right.

But not forget ICO. All soundtracks of it are wonderfully good and it is a good game too.
LukeDude759 wrote:You're right, it was also the timing of the song and what happened while it played. If I'd heard it without playing the game, not knowing where it came from, I might have had a different opinion about it.
You're right too.
It was a very special moment. It was a sad moment. But some people think the music was happy compared to the other tracks but that I think is one of the things that make Silent Hill unique.

What other Silent Hill games did you played ?
I played
1, 2, 3, Origins, Shattered Memories and Downpour. I have not played 4 and 5 yet and the Game Boy one xD And of course not the "new" one.
All have very good Soundtracks. The music is just so special in all games.
I love Silent Hill.

[youtube]B5Lis6LnVbk[/youtube]

I've always loved the Soundtrack for the first two Earthworm Jim's...well, the Megadrive and CD versions of 1 and the PS1/Saturn version of 2. Never liked the SNES Sound Chip. My two top have to be these two though.
Spoiler
[youtube]?v=F2BLJZnqq4U[/youtube]

[youtube]?v=BE8y3h3CnVI[/youtube]
Local Forum Amateur and Galactic God Entity: Current mistakes:3
"If you collect them, something good might happen!" - About half of the Road Trip Adventure NPC's