Re: Weekly Livestreams

Trialtrex21 wrote:
Masshorde wrote:Only two player though. Still fun. Getting a civilian using a baseball bat against them, and then being chased by the police is fun.
Maybe Awesomenauts if you guys all have it. Garry's mod definetly, TF2 yes, Dota 2 yes, Empires maybe? That's a cool mod if there is a server.
Zombie Panic and Zombie Master, both good. ArmA is good if you know what to do. Same for Payday, and still is even if you don't know what to do.
And yay, I am back.
All of those sound good, but some I do not have. I will be getting more players, enough for a whole team in DOTA 2, which we will use in matchmaking.
You have to make sure we play games that several people have. What is the fun of participating in the livestream when only two people have some of the games? Better chose games that most of us have.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:You have to make sure we play games that several people have. What is the fun of participating in the livestream when only two people have some of the games? Better chose games that most of us have.
Well, I did just say DOTA 2 and TF2, which are both free. Then there is Garry's Mod, which I know most will have. We will figure out the other games to play during the stream.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

It appears that I have 4 openings for DOTA 2 since the people who I thought were going to play actually won't. So if anyone here wants to play DOTA 2 for the stream, you are more than welcomed.

could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Capy wrote:Sure, what time?

Imagine if the man himself took part in this........
Obviously he won't, so I can dream on.
Well DOTA 2 is probably going to be the first game we play, so 12:00 PM PST. After that, Irontaco will be dropping in.

Trialtrex21 wrote:
Capy wrote:Sure, what time?

Imagine if the man himself took part in this........
Obviously he won't, so I can dream on.
Well DOTA 2 is probably going to be the first game we play, so 12:00 PM PST. After that, Irontaco will be dropping in.
I think I still have taco on steam....

FoxMccloud64 wrote:and when it's TF2? The next day or after Dota?
All of the games we play are in the same stream on Friday. There may be a different loadout of games in future streams.

Trialtrex21 wrote:
FoxMccloud64 wrote:and when it's TF2? The next day or after Dota?
All of the games we play are in the same stream on Friday. There may be a different loadout of games in future streams.
Okie, keep updated on the stream when it's TF2 time, and the server ip of course
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.