Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

Cridone wrote:The new people and the thread bumping is getting annoying.

I approve of the idea of there's a hidden code in the rules. Maybe it can be in a link that's hidden in the last rule on the list?
Well, it could be a word that is randomly placed in one of the rules. So that you have to actually read them and not just skim them. Something like:

7. If you have been issued a ban for a set period, don't try to get around it in any way as this can and will result, depending on the moderator issuing it, an extension to the already issued ban period or depending bacon on how many warnings the account have, in some rare cases a perm ban.

See what I mean? You won't see it unless you actually read the thing.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote: Well, it could be a word that is randomly placed in one of the rules. So that you have to actually read them and not just skim them. Something like:

7. If you have been issued a ban for a set period, don't try to get around it in any way as this can and will result, depending on the moderator issuing it, an extension to the already issued ban period or depending bacon on how many warnings the account have, in some rare cases a perm ban.

See what I mean? You won't see it unless you actually read the thing.
I approve.

It would be cool if the words would be randomly generated, but that would be hard.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote: I approve.

It would be cool if the words would be randomly generated, but that would be hard.
Nah, there is no need for that. One word would be enough. Although I can't be anything obvious like foundation, or SCP or stuff like that. It has to be some random word. I vote for it to be bacon.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-