Re: ~#~ Official MLP thread ~#~

I'm gonna get up early for the first time in my life on a weekend to experience it. Or I'll DVR it so my dad doesn't see me watching it and shoot me. Or I'll wait until somepony posts it on youtube in glorious 720pony HD. Actually I recently bought my first Pony merchandise, two blind bags. I got fizzlepop or something in the wave 1 pack and a Twilight Velvet in the sparkly pack.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

SCP being a rather bloody game and ponies being so cute, it just doesn't seem like they go together... oh well continue on.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

MrJPenguin1 wrote:SCP being a rather bloody game and ponies being so cute, it just doesn't seem like they go together... oh well continue on.
I've never seen blood on SCP:CB.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
MrJPenguin1 wrote:SCP being a rather bloody game and ponies being so cute, it just doesn't seem like they go together... oh well continue on.
I've never seen blood on SCP:CB.
Well, there's the decal and the poc- Neck snapping! There's neck snapping and screaming and death and... ok well there's no blood, but it's still- OK you got me.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.