Turn negatives into positives

Hello everyone, this is typically not something I usually post. But, in this thread I am going to try to bring some ideas and experience to the table on how we can turn negatives into positives, maybe even motivate you. I know this will not work for everyone, my hopes are for what I am saying in this topic will accomplish is to help people who are so down in the deepest pits of their life to pull themselves out of it at least little by little. All while opinions may vary my thoughts and opinions are these.

We as humans, seemingly from an age that has since passed have kept the part of our brain that keeps remembering all the negatives as you all know, the negatives could have killed us especially back in those times so we had to watch out for this stuff, it was seriously dangerous. A lot of people can have just for example 9/10 positive experiences and the 1/10 will stick to their head like a thick glue, this is a trap. Finding yourself locked behind a door, you may remember what negative experience happened and you will obviously get upset about it. For those of you who don't, congratulations you are 1 of the few who don't and I am proud of you for not letting it get to you.

Some people say to escape this trap laid out for them, it can keep you down and wanting to give up on life. Some say that you simply need to remember the positives. However, what do you do when nothing at all you know works? Okay, so just picture this in your head imagine that before you everything is simply laid out as plain as day, think about what you have to do next, this is what I do and I hold strong belief that picturing what you have to do next is key to moving forward and past that negative thing, just try not to take 8 full steps instead of 1, do 1 step by 1 step. A little bit of stress is good but you don't want to overwhelm yourself with more stress because you want to run from that negative experience.

I am not saying you have to avoid negativity, negativity is a part of life, stress too (Don't let your stress build up too much though), even anger has it's merits typically when someone is angry about particular thing, this means they want that thing to change, you should not cut out anger however you should not use that anger on other people, look at what you want changed. By all means be angry a lot of great changes would not have happened if people were not angry about something and hey if you can't change something. Find a middle ground that all parties can agree on, you can't always get what you want but you can at least try.

Also, don't give up straight away, I have actually done this in the past, I am extremely guilty of it and I am in a better place having not given up. Establish some goals even if they are just small steps. Boy that was sure a long post, I know some of you might not agree on what I say but I just want to let you know that I am trying to see if I can help people who are lost so deep in the darkness.
Mandatory blank signature, here.