Zombie Apocalypse RP

Well, since the old forums will be closed, I might as well bring this back.
We can either start it again or continue from were we left. However, if we continue, it will be hard for new people to join. Its your call.

NOTE: This has nothing to do with the SCP universe. This is just old-school zombies. No SCP related things have to do with anything, not even SCP-008.

That said, let me explain.
This is going to be a realistic RP, which means.
1. Only human characters. No ender men, no spartans, no cyborgs no nothing. Just plain humans.
2. Your character can be skilled in certain things, certain weapons, hand to hand combat, explosives, etc... But he can't be an expert on everything. Just make them 2 or 3.
3. Realism in general. This means that you can only carry certain amount of things, use certain amount of energy (run, jump, fight, etc...) and can have certain objects. This is an apocalypse after all, not everything will be available.
4. Keep it serious. Of course you can joke around and say puns, but this is the apocalypse, dark and scary.
5. Weapons. You can only have so many weapons with you, although if you have a shelter, you can keep some there. No mass destruction weapons like rocket launchers or stuff, although there might be some part in which one might be found.
5.1. Ammo. There is no unlimited ammo in here. You can only have so much ammo, a clip or two per weapon. You also have to keep track of how much you have. You can have a counter at the end of you post to keep track of the ammo of the current weapons you have with you, for example.
Pistol: x10(rounds)
Arrows: x12
Etc...
6. Backpacks:
1. no backpack: maximum movement
2. small backpack: normal movement, but a little more restricted
3. big backpack: not able to roll, nor jump long or high distances
4. camping backpack: you are a fucking rock, you can run for short amounts of time and not too at much speed, you jump 2 cm.

Rules
1. No OP characters.
2. Don't go off topic. Use (( )) or OCC if you have to. Due to the spamming of the OCC function, OOC won't be allowed anymore, unless you are participating (writing random stuff just to post some OOC is not allowed) or unless its something IMPORTAT regarding the RP.
2.1. If you want to talk to me about something that is not completely important abut the RP (your character, rules, etc..) just PM me, and if I consider it important, Ill add it up on the rules.
3. No double posting.
4. Don't rush. Wait to see if someone is writing a response.
5. If two posts are posted and they contradict, the first post can be kept and the second post has to be changed.
5.1. IMPORTANT! This doesn't mean that you can just type a letter, post and then edit. This isn't a race, if you post second just change it.
6. Another person's character can only be killed if that person wants too.
You can and will die if you do stupid things. Yes, you can get out of most situations but there are things in which you will die, or others will die.
So, if you are surrounded by a lot of zombies and they are close, unless someone saves you, you won't survive. If a hunter pins you down, and no one is close to shoot it, you die. If you look at a basilisks eyes, and no one is there to kill it or save you, you die. This won't just make it more realistic, but will also encourage helping each other. This doesn't mean that you can go around and shoot someone, but if, lets say, you saw someone being attacked by a berseker, which would mean death since its imposible to fight those things in hand to hand combat, and you decide not to help him, he dies. You can post it yourself, or another person (rule about post above being dominant still apllies) but he still dies.
IMPORTANT: This doesn't mean that you can just make a zombie attack someone else randomly. If you are in a group you are safe, kinda, the problem is when you go solo. So, lets say you separate yourself from the group, you are an easy target, but that doesn't mean someone else can go like *A hunter jumps on (you), he dies* NO, you have to have time to react, and you just can't get stuff thrown at you directly. If someone is to die that person has to be alone, or have done something stupid to put him and that position, but you just can't say that a person is attacked and dies.
IMPORTANT: If it is already established that certain group of zombies will come, or that a certain location is safe, don't change it. The group will come, and the zone will still be safe. However, the zone can become temporally unsafe. There might be a breach on the security and the advancing group of zombies might be able to enter. Stuff like that, realistic, and no random stuff. It has to be coeherent.
7. Only one character per user, unless that character dies, then you can create another one.
7.1 IMPORTANT: If your character dies, you have to wait at least a whole day in order to make a new character.
8. No excessive quoting. No quoting, its just not needed since what as happened, has already happened, so if you want to talk to certain character, just do so.

If you want to leave or join, just do it. No need to write a post saying you are leaving. If you leave, just do so and if you want you can join at any moment.

If you want to talk to me about anything related to this, or not related, use steam or PM me, don't use OOC for things that could be discussed.

...I have a feeling Im forgetting something. Oh right, setting.
Year: 2012
Place: Big city in ruins. Exact location unknown. Buildings are fine but abandoned, however stuff is broken and old. Cars randomly parked, none work.
Population: ZOMBEHS!!!

Zombies:
Your average slow stupid zombies. Can only be killed by destroying the brain, however, you can decapitate them, or tear limbs apart so they are useless.
There might be some special zombies like spitters or hunters, but no chargers or tanks, these are human zombies, no super soldiers infected.
IMPORTANT: If you want to add a new type of zombie, you can. Just tell me how it looks, what it acts like, etc... A complete resume, and if I think it will add variety and its not OP, then it will be added. It can be your own invention, or from a movie/book/videogame/etc....

NOTE: Rules and stuff might be changed depending of how it goes.

Ok, now that everything is explained, lets get started.
You have to give some information about your character.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Isaac
Last Name: Unknown (to lazy to make one, might do so later)
Past Job: Sergeant Major of the Army (SMA).
Expert In: Assault rifles, sniper rifles, and close quarter combat.
Weapons(as in, weaponsI have now): Berretta M9 (pistol) x3 clips, 12 rounds each. Kalashnikov (assault) rifle, x2 clips, 35 rounds each. Barrett M98B (sniper) x2 clips, 10 rounds each.
Physical Appearance: Ripped (as in muscular, you know), tall (2 meters tall)
Supplies(located at "base"): Canned food for 2 weeks, water for 4 weeks, a few first aid kits and medical stuff. A small set of combat knifes.
(You have to introduce your character like that more or less)
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Re: Zombie Apocalypse RP

I'll start this off I guess

Name: Erick
Last: Henrickson
Past Job: Survival Expert
Expert in: CQC, small arms, and knives
Weapons: Spiked gloves, glock 18, 12-inch knife
Physical Appearance : Buff, but slim 6 feet tall
Location: Home made fort, built with materials found around the city
Supplies: Canned food, enough for another month, 4 months of water, 3 medikits, basic
climbing gear

I have survied alone for weeks now, I've been looking for survivors. I believe I'm the only one left, alone in this deslate wasteland that was once a city. I needed to find food, I need to survive. I need to live.

OOC: Ok, we'll start all over again, this way new people can participate.

*Its empty, the streets, they are empty. That worries me. There is always at least s few crawlers, walking mindlessly, waiting for a lost soul to fall in their teeth. But that was long enough, now theres no one left. Its either zombies, or whoever was lucky enough to reach the colonies.*
*I hear a sound. I use my snier scope to look for that sound.*
Hmmm, well. It seems the zombies will have some lunch.
*Its a man, young, and with no fucking idea of how to survive. He running and screaming, bringing every zombie to his location. No wonder there streets were empty.*
*I would like to help him, but I have so many bullets, and there are tons of zombies. Even if I could bring him here, every damm zombie would know my location, and he will make survival impossible*
Im bored.
*I keep looking with my scope, and notice someone else. This guy does know what he is doing. He moves in the shadows and making no noise.*
Why is suddenly every one here?
*I look at the wall and I add another scratch*
Three more days, three more days and I will be able to enjoy a soft bed and real food.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Forgive me if i suck,

Name: Daniel
Last: [Forgotten]
Past job: Hunting deer
Expert in: Machetes, Magnums, And Shotguns.
Weapons: Machete, partially worn. Colt Python(i will show my ammo
Via half life style) 6/12
Shotgun,8/16
Phys. Appearence: Average Male, 5 Feet Six Inches. Strong arms due to machete usage.
With Diary, food for A month, and soda pop for six weeks.
Windows barricaded, i reinforced the door's frame so zombies
Can't get in. Also with eyehole, and makeshift doorbell for survivors.
I put up a makeshift barricade in the event zombies DO break my door.

I was going to stay until food is 75% gone.
I look out the window, into A horde. Chasing something. I notice a
Silhouette of a man vaguely A surviving Pro. I get to work on a shelter light that i can
Turn on and off, in a color zombies cannot see. Meanwhile i work, else where in the city...
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

Made a character
Name: Dick
Last: Finger
Past Job: Mailman/hitman/MLP doll collector
Expert in: Hand-to-hand combat/efficiency
Weapons: A katana in its sheath taped to an M14 (20/54) and a 1911 (7/14)
Phys appearance: Tall, gangly, 5' 8', Asian ginger.
Location: armored windowless van, "free candy" painted on the side in big white letters. Multiple jugs of fuel, high calorie food bars for 3 weeks, a box of twinkies, 1 and a half jugs of water.

Driving along the high way for a few hours. Escaped from Philadelphia a month ago, barely got out in one piece. I see a horde assaulting a city apartment, I back into an alley before they can notice and wait until they're gone.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Remember me Spartan? I'm SCP-LOL, just with my "official" username :3

now back on topic

Name: Bill
Last Name: Miller
Past Job: Policeman
Expert In: Sniping, explosives
Weapons: A Bow wth 20 arrows, a M1911 with 3 rounds, a baseball bat and 3 grenades
Physical Appearance: Athletic body, being tall with 1.60 meters
Supplies: Canned food for 2 weeks, water for 3 weeks, medical supplies, knifes.

*Wakes up from his "bed"*
New day, more survival
*looks over the window*
Wow, no zombies here, never expected this
*sees man running*
Breakfast for zombies, not big surprise
*takes a can of beans from his backpack*
And, also breakfast for me!
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

*I look around the other appartments. I spot a light, bright and white in order for zombies to not be able to see at that distance*
Where the hell did you come from? *I murmur*
*The light turns off*
Well, it seems he isn't staying longer.
*I look at my supplies. I have enough for a week, a lot more than I need, but I don't want to stay here knowing that if they don't come, I won't be able to survive*
*I grab my kalashnikov, my pistol, and a few supplies.*
Time to work!
*I exit the building and head for what I suppose is an empty one in the distance*
*I go silently and in the shadows. There are no zombies, but one can't be sure.*
Hmmm, by now that guy should be dead.
*I enter the building*
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

*Ends from eating the can of beans*
Ok, ready! Now i will try to find a AK-47, this baseball bate is getting old
*goes out of the gun shop*
Umm..No zombies, but i must still be on guard
*sees blood in the ground*
Um, that guy must be dead now, poor man
*sees another gunshop on the distance*
Wow, never expected to found one soon, but, there may be zombies inside
*goes to the gunshop*
God damn it, the door is locked
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.