Re: Zombie Apocalypse RP

The guy kills the berseker in a manner that seems fit for an action movie. However, there are still the one hundred of the crawlers. Oh crawlers, they aren't that dangerous when you find a few of them, they are quiet easy to deal with, you can just punch them (if you are strong enough) or break their neck, but of course not everyone can do that. The problem are their numbers. They are like a tsunami, just swallowing everything.

"Heh, just like zombies do themselves."

Well, he will drown. He made the stupid choise of hiding inside a house. Crawlers are stupid and slow, but they are strong. They don't feel pain, so they will smash the doors and walls until their arms fall off, or the door does so. After a few minutes the building will be swarmed with zombies, and as far as I can see, he has no escape.
One of the walls has a green substance, which is making the wood crack and break.
Damn, a spitter, but where? He's in the crowd of course, but I can't see him.
Doesn't matter, we have to keep moving.

"C'mon, now we can go, but remember, no noise"

I walk/crouch silently until I reach the door of the building. The zombies are far away, and distracted by their next meal.

"In here"
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

The tides of the dead are hitting the walls and doors, not agile enough to get in by the windows.

These ones, at least. I had seen more agiles ones, and I didn't want to see them again. So I needed to get outside again, and quickly. Sadly, my ways out are a little crowded.

"I should have not left the dinamite home. A short walk for food... yeah..."

I look around the house, finding normal corpses and no zombies, which is a small mercy at least. It seemed like the people here opted for killing themselves, someone said once that is the better way to die. Unless you have been bitten, suicide is for cowards. And letting yourself be caught is like suicide.

I reach the kitchen, no food sadly. But there was something better.

"OH, this is beautiful..." I lift it and the weigth tell me that it is no empty. This could be the solution of the situation I'm on rigth now.

I just love pressuriced gas cannisters.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

"No, theres no one else"

I enter the building. I make sure that the door is completely closed. I look through the window and see the zombies destroying the door and flooding in. While others break the windows and enter, taking no notice of the shards of glass opening their stomaches and letting their intestines fall off.

"If you are going to do something, do it now" I murmur

Seeing that the zombies are still flooding in, and that no windows on top floor have been used to escape, not that it matters since he would have fallen on the zombie sea, I turn around and let the blinds close.

"Ok, get up to the last floor. Second door to the right. Careful with the...err...string"

When they finish climbing, I search below the stair and find the detonator. Perfect, its still functional. String explosives, as I like to call them, silent and efficient. They will make sure all the stairs on the first, and second, floor get smashed to dust. Since zombies are stupid, they won´t be able to reach the top. They might get past the first set of destroyed stairs, falling and climbing over each other, but not over the second set.
I start climbing until I reach the fourth floor, just enough so I can see the damage, but not get chocked by the dust.
*Click* *Pshhhtpough*
Perfect, the sounds was almost inaudible.
I look out the window, the zombies haven't heard it. They are still filling the house. The guy will probably be dead by now.
I keep climbing.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Making a very big leak in a gas cannister is easy, making one without making the gas go out violently is more tricky.

So I just tore open the gas pipes behid the kitchen and open the valvle. The sound of the frontal door breaking startled me but I had already done enough. Taking the first bottle that had a very inflamable warning I made my way to the top floor while speading a line of the substance in the way. The preparatives were done, so while hearing the noises of the dead breaking in I look through the window, confirming that I could, with substancial effort, access a terrace in the next building.

I don't escape rigth now, instead I go down and smash the heads of the ones going up the stairs, the elevated terrain and narrow passage giving me some advantage. Eventually I could do nothing but go up, emptying the bottle in the way, there were just too many zombies in the stairs, not even letting the bodies of the re-killed fall. Just fine, I know a losing battle when I see one.

Also, the smell of gas was starting to be sickening. It was time to go.

Taking a zippo I had found some days back, I litgh it and throw it to the inflamable liquid as I jump from the window, grab the baranda and try to pull myself up.

I eventually am able to do it, and safe for now I look back at the house-trap. Nothing.

"Did I do something wrong? Did the fire die or some...?"

The inside of the house exploded in flames with a loud noise. Some shards of concrete hit me in the chest.

Thanks god for the motorist jumpsuit.

((OOC: I'm doing it rigth? I'm new to RPs))

OOC: You are doing great.

I keep climbing, when I hear an explosion. Oh well, the guy managed to escape. I stop and think for a moment. What if... NO! Its not worth it. He might be useful in the community, but he is not worth risking the rescue operation or my life. No, if he does manage to get here, then he can come with us, but until then, he's alone.

I reach the last floor and enter the door of my bunker. They are already here. I unpack my gear, and place my sniper on my sniper "nest". We should be safe, but I don't want to risk a nasty surprise because I didn't take extra measures.

"Ok guys, unpack all your stuff, eat something and rest. Its already getting dark, and even if the helicopter doesn't arrive until after tomorrow, I don't want to risk the whole operation, we might need to leave or something."

I look through my scope. The building is burning, and so are more than half the zombies, who are still climbing up. The guy is probably on another building, why else would he do that? Hmmm, he might make it, if he knew we were here.

Ughhh, fuck it. I grab a rock laying around, write a note on a paper, wrap the rock with the note and let it fall. The rock falls next to the entrance, rolling away, but not too far. Luckily, none of the zombies heard it.

Thats all I can do. If he can't reach us, then we leave him.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Making my way out of the building was easy, distracted by the explosion and the fires the corpses didn't catch me as I went from hiding place to hiding place, entering the ruins whose bassement I was using by a dead end with a hole on one of the walls. I was checking that no zombie was looking at me in order to get inside without they discovering it.

A stone fall to the road, in front of a very tall building. More junk from the burning house? I don't particulary care. The zombies are looking elsewhere, thought.

I dash to the bassement entrance and a groan escapes my lips as I see the door broken open, brandishing my metallic rod I enter my current 'home'. Entering with precaution the back of an undead greetes me, and I return the greeting with a hit on the base of its skull.

As it seems, I need to find a new place. I quickly put the food I had, my bottles of gas-oil and some water in the bag, followed by my meager personal posessions. Taking my knife, my zombie-cooker, the dinamyte, all the ammo I could find and finally my decks of MTG cards, and putting them in the bag I wear the motorist helmet I had left here before. And quickly looked into a mirror.

No exposed flesh, check. Fully clad in motorist jumpsuit and helmet I would be something very hard to chew on.

I feel like a jawbreaker.

Sticking to my hiding spots I make my way out again, slowed by the weigth at my back, with intentions of getting as far as I could from the horde of zombies that surround the burning house. Zombies on flames. That's overkill.

A stone on the middle of the nearly empty road catch my attention now, I think that its the same I saw falling but I'm not certain.

"Is that... a paper wrapped on it?"

I put the backpack down in my hiding place and make a quick sprit towards the thing, grab it, and return before the zombies could see me. The house fire made enough noise to serve as a cover, but I don't want to depend on that.

"So, what is this thing here?" I mutter to myself as I look at the paper.

Well, well. Its seems my little buddy escaped, and he picked up the note, although he is inside another house, so I'm not sure if he read the paper. He will, I presume, why else would he pick it?

I check my sniper magazine, its full. I also check that the silencer is well attached. When I'm sure everything is ok, I look for the spitter.

I don't mind have crawlers around, well as far as having zombies around over all, but I don't like having any specials close-by, mostly when I can't see them, and when I see them, I tend to kill them. So, I look for him, or her. The fire would have most likely killed him, but I rather make sure. After all, I have a lot of free time until the helicopter arrives.

Nothing. He's not inside, thats for sure. Unless you count him being ashes, which he probably is by now.

"Uffff....Im hungry"

Having nothing else to do, I leave my post and go through our supplies.

"You better have not touched my ba....here it is"

I grab some of the bacon, and make myself a bacon sandwich.

"So...*munch, munch* You guys wanna play cards?"
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Looking at the ruined stairs I can only sigh...

"4th floor... And how the hell do I get to it?"

The note I had found was brief. There was survivors in the 4th floor, and they wanted to meet me.

I think that there is a chance of the 50% that they are bandits. Its not the first time its happens. Fortunatelly for me, now people give extra value to their lives, and have more common sense that to shoot at someone who carried gas-oil and dynamite. I think I'm going to meet them, if only to see some live faces for a change in the last month. Which leaves me with the problem of getting up.

But the not operating elevators give me an idea.

Usiong my weapon as a crowbar I open the hidraulic doors, luckly revealing no undead inside and break the ceiling of the elevator. The steel wires were still there, just peachy. Looking around the hallway I find a power outlet and break it to be able to reach the electric wires, and I pull them outside. Now I had about ten meters of wire, I hoped it was enough.

I enter the elevator and put my backpack on the floor, securing it with some wire and the securing the other extreme of the thing around my waist, then I jumped to the upper part of the elevator, and like that rope in gym that everyone had to clim, I reach to the elevator's wires and pull myself up, my metallic weapon pressed between my feet.

Funny, I could never do this if the zombies hadn't happened. The need for surviving does wonders to your musles.

Trusting the metal in the opening of the next floor door I force it to open and jump inside, finding more destruction, and no stairs again. With a defeated sigh I pull the wire connected to my wraist, in order to bring my things up to me. Once I did it and rested about a minute I look at the elevator's hole again.

"One down, three to go."