Crazy Dream lol

Sooooo I had this weird SCP dream the other day where I was watching through this window with these dudes on the other side talking. Someone told me I had to go but I said wait for a second, then I saw 106's head slowly emerge from the ground! He began to rise but the weirdest part was when these baby sized 106s rose up as well and began eating the dudes in the room!!! So after all of that, 106 and his minions gathered at the point of emergence and once again sunk threw the ground once more.

I figured this might be a nice little dinnertime conversation for everyone.

;)
Your Friendly Neighborhood Motivator

God is Love
(Look me up on Soundcloud! ^-^ https://soundcloud.com/officialconduit )

Re: Crazy Dream lol

I had a dream where someone I knew from school got a small paper cut on his finger, then a large torrent of endless blood spills out of the cut.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

FoxMccloud64 wrote:Once I dreamed about a girl who replaced me in my place on life 0.0
DONT EAT PICKLES ON NIGHT! THAT MAKES YOU WEIRD DREAMS!
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

I had a dream where I was with Alvin and the Chipmunks [ The 80s / 90s Cartoon ones. Not those horrible CGI Movies lol ]
And we were hiding in a strange house.

Then we heard footsteps and I hid in a closet like in Amnesia. The Chipmunks [ Alvin, Simon and Theodore ] all hid and Alvin hid under a Desk.

Suddenly, Leatherface from the 70s Texas Chainsaw Massacre [ http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... 974-1-.jpg ] came stomping in angrily as If looking for something and making grunting / growling noises.

He looked under the desk and let out a surprised growl as he saw Alvin.

Alvin got out and Leatherface snatched his hat, Threw it on the floor then began stomping on it.

He then put it between two slices of bread and gave it to Alvin while glaring at him and making a satisfied growl.

Then I woke up.

This is from a few years ago lol
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

Somehow two days ago, I went to bed after watching Dr. Who on Netflix, then my dream was like, a CoD Zombies map, and it was like BO2 style with the fog, and you had to stay on a cart to navigate. It also had 1-2 buildings, like a facility, but the inside was pretty much blank. Somehow, near the end the track went straight up, and some type of thing attacked the driver, and the cart fell and we all died.

A story well told!