Post more about yourself

Heh, I just thought this would make a nice thread, since I don't really know much about some of you here, and with the new forum and all, maybe we could become more familiar with each other?

I go first: In real life, I'm somewhat younger than most of you'd expect, hopefully it doesn't reflect on my posting and such, I see myself as quite mature, or at least I have the capacity to be. I'm somewhat boring to be honest, but I like art, film and stop motion, those are some hobbies I've been into for a while, and plan to get back into them once again. You can usually find me on the computer, or sleeping.

Yeah, I'm done. :I
It slep time bunner.

Re: Post more about yourself

I'm actually young too (the man of my avatar is Joan Pujol, also known as Garbo or Arabel (search for him on google if you like WW2)). I'm from Catalonia (actually Spain, but I feel Catalan. We're having some troubles with the independence there; and with the politics...).
Well, my hobbies are playing the guitar, Airsoft and Resident Evil.
I'm also very interested in WW2
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!

You all know me, I'm just an enderman who lurks around on these forums.

:3

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Mestiar wrote:Im a young man from Venezuela, I like Art in general, mostly film, painting and music. Also, watch/read creepy stuff is one of my favorite activities to do.
Dr. Strangelove, hehe.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:
Mestiar wrote:Im a young man from Venezuela, I like Art in general, mostly film, painting and music. Also, watch/read creepy stuff is one of my favorite activities to do.
Dr. Strangelove, hehe.
Good to see that someone recognized him hah
How about a nice game of chess?