WhiteAce and several other things hacked

So not so long ago (Yesterday when I went off to sleep) Someone had possibly hacked my account (WhiteAce), I have checked my hotmail and a few friends have been saying I was sending them spam, also I have complaints of the mediafire old versions I had being locked via password (Will be fixed shortly), another thing I can say is it will no longer let me in the IRC, have any others experienced this?

Anyway aside from that when I attempt to access my account on here it says it needs authorization or some bull, I did that ages ago.

EDIT: also before this happened I had an arguement with Trex and Omniary, not going to deny that wasn't me, I requested a lock of a thread that seems like it is turning into another "Screw around thread"
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.

Re: WhiteAce and several other things hacked

Yeah I am just actually taking a lot of stuff off of this computer and re-downloading them just incase it was a keylogger, also scanning several times.

Actually I was planning on staying away from posting for a while then I saw my AQW account got hacked and all of my stuff deleted.

I found this on my sig.
If you've seen my skype, don't bother to add me, also don't even bother to contact me, I don't give a damn about these forums anymore nor anything that goes on, that means you too ndi05.

lololord wrote:
Delusional wrote: AQW account
YOU PLAY AQW? OMG i love that game, im am a huge fan of it
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=lololord%20minion
God damn you have more achievements than I do, anyway I got most of my stuff back the only thing missing is the few whips (God I love the mods for AQW, they are so awesome that they restored most of the stuff that was deleted)

Also you are a higher level then me, I am jelly. http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=VoidGate

EDIT: Nvm the whips are there this time XD

lololord wrote:
Delusional wrote:
God I love the mods for AQW, they are so awesome that they restored most of the stuff that was deleted
Well if only they could restore my old account that got hacked, and then disabled with all the items it had
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=lololord

Are you still a member?
Wow whoever did that must of been angry at you, anyway can I ask for your help, having a little trouble on this doomwood quest called: This is the FINAL ZAP!!

Oh and no longer a member as I used to be.
Last edited by Delusional on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.