Re: THE RUSTLE CAUSED BY STEELPOINTS CHOICES IS ROOM HIGH

Oh, I just got online and saw the thread about Combine leaving. What I wanted to say is...

Combine doesn't hate all bronies, only those that overuse it. For example, I'm using ze faic of disapproval (c:) and I don't talk about ponies to Combine so much, and he knows Gabe Newell is a brony, although he told me once, "gabe is cool". So yus. I'm still his bro. c:

I honestly don't care if he's leaving the forum, I got him on Steam and it'd be best for zis forum if Combine gets out.

Also, I'm not an ass-kisser. I once realized he got trolled and our friendship fucked up for that temporarily. I'd just say he's my buddy, but I agree he's caused unnecessary shit on this forum.

ponies <3

SFK363 wrote: For example, I'm using ze faic of disapproval (c:) and I don't talk about ponies to Combine so much, and he knows Gabe Newell is a brony, although he told me once, "gabe is cool".
SFK363 wrote: example, I'm using ze faic of disapproval (c:) and I don't talk about ponies to Combine so much, and he knows Gabe Newell is a brony, although he told me once, "gabe is cool".
SFK363 wrote: I'm using ze faic of disapproval (c:) and I don't talk about ponies to Combine so much, and he knows Gabe Newell is a brony, although he told me once,
SFK363 wrote: ze faic of disapproval (c:) and I don't talk about ponies to Combine so much, and he knows Gabe Newell is a brony, although he told
SFK363 wrote: disapproval (c:) and I don't talk about ponies to Combine so much, and he knows Gabe Newell is a brony, although he
SFK363 wrote: about ponies to Combine so much, and he knows Gabe Newell is a brony, although he
SFK363 wrote: Combine so much, and he knows Gabe Newell is a brony, although he
SFK363 wrote: and he knows Gabe Newell is a brony, although he
SFK363 wrote: Gabe Newell is a brony,
SFK363 wrote: Gabe Newell is a brony,

DETONATING OMEGA SHITHEADS!

Alright, my last leave was not real.

this one is

STEELPOINT ignored the fact that adding more brony moderators rustled my jimmies infinitely. but he just made yet another brony moderator.

If the admin refuses to realise that making more brony moderators would rustle my jimmies to the point of leave, i dont wanna stay.

(MOD EDIT)
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Combine wrote:Alright, my last leave was not real.

this one is

STEELPOINT ignored the fact that adding more brony moderators rustled my jimmies infinitely. but he just made yet another brony moderator.

If the admin refuses to realise that making more brony moderators would rustle my jimmies to the point of leave, i dont wanna stay.
Bye. I never knew you tho, I had you as a foe due to your rep, before I realised that there were some quotes, and the original posts didn't exist...

I never took into account whether a potential moderator was or was not a fan of any TV show. I only took into account their behavior on the forum and if I thought they would make good moderators. I am not putting in a bias towards any particular subset of people when selecting a moderator.

I am more inclined to think that this is just another troll post, and if it is not I am going to claim "The boy who cried wolf".
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.