Re: How did you find SCP:CB?

Found the foundation wiki a month before i heard of SCP:CB, then i saw an scp cb vid on youtube and came here to check it out.
Checked the old forums once every weak for a few months, made an account when they made new. Rest is history.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Don't remember the version at the time.
173 had alot of fun walking through doors and walls if you were close enough to them.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

After me and a friend played Slender, we looked on the internet for indie horror games, I saw this game mentioned on pewdiepie.net, played it, 173 raped me in the very first corridor.
Game was easy to mod, I approved.

Game was in version 0.2.1 at this time.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

I found Haversine's video of the game he made called SCP-087. I decided to go look it up and I found its wiki page. I then began looking at several of the other stories on the SCP wiki which got me interested in the idea of there being more games based off SCPs. I went looking to see if there were anymore horror games based off of the foundation and I found SCP: Containment Breach. I found it when it was at version 0.3 but I didn't get around to playing it until it was at version 0.6.