Re: Electronic Fans? :3

Mestiar wrote:
AppleFace wrote:
Whooooop!! :D Deamau5 is one righteous artist.
Damn right he is
Now, putting some reel dubstawp
[youtube]bw_GhedOX70[/youtube]
Wow, this is a sweet track dude. A nice solid beat with wicked build up and break down. I like (from what I think they are lol) the small vocal samples nestled in there. The fancy little fills here and there are sweet too, the combo between acoustic drums and synth drums are AWESOME, being a drummer I like to hear stuff like that. You should check out Phutureprimitive if you haven't already.

By the way, I'm going to get this track on my Pod tonight and just let it soothe me to sleep, you know? Its just one of those tracks lol Thanks for sharing that I really appreciate someone who doesn't just like really dirty, filthy dupstep, which is good but I always need a good break from that to mix things up. :) again, thanks a bunch broski. Find me on Facebook sometime and we could discuss some serious beats :p
Your Friendly Neighborhood Motivator

God is Love
(Look me up on Soundcloud! ^-^ https://soundcloud.com/officialconduit )

Re: Electronic Fans? :3

AppleFace wrote: Wow, this is a sweet track dude. A nice solid beat with wicked build up and break down. I like (from what I think they are lol) the small vocal samples nestled in there. The fancy little fills here and there are sweet too, the combo between acoustic drums and synth drums are AWESOME, being a drummer I like to hear stuff like that. You should check out Phutureprimitive if you haven't already.

By the way, I'm going to get this track on my Pod tonight and just let it soothe me to sleep, you know? Its just one of those tracks lol Thanks for sharing that I really appreciate someone who doesn't just like really dirty, filthy dupstep, which is good but I always need a good break from that to mix things up. :) again, thanks a bunch broski. Find me on Facebook sometime and we could discuss some serious beats :p
no problem mate, every song of Arkasia is just amazing, this one just blow your mind, you should totally hear the other ones :D
How about a nice game of chess?