The "What have you been up to?" Thread

Let me start this off so you may follow the example the instructions are in the thread title however I will not allow silly crap like:
1. "Today I hit my wife" or something similar.
2. Very short sentences, the sentence should have atleast 4 or more words in it.
3. Drug talk.
4. Will absoulutely not allow any sort of violence, threats or thread derailing (Although it shouldn't be that hard not to derail this thread.)

Well lately I have been working on my map all while at the same time editing textures, making sprites, watching some anime Namely Blood Plus and whatever the hell else I can find, here is a picture of my map and some sprites:
(I was going to show a texture but that is something of nazi-ism that shouldn't be posted in here, although it is just a texture to have the map make more sense in relation to the mod out of respect for others I will not post it here.)
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.

Re: The "What have you been up to?" Thread

SFK363 wrote:I'm writing this from my school bus and I just watched an episode of MLP. Yesterday I drew this, in school:
-snip-
And yes, that is my hand, and yes, I took it in class with my phone. xD
Ah good old school, the screaming in class rooms, the idiocy and yet here I am drug-free and what not, Guess I have a high tolerance for bullshit aside from that. I attempted to make a map for RTS Doom, didn't turn out too well.
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.

Re: The "What have you been up to?" Thread

Delusional wrote:
SFK363 wrote:I'm writing this from my school bus and I just watched an episode of MLP. Yesterday I drew this, in school:
-snip-
And yes, that is my hand, and yes, I took it in class with my phone. xD
Ah good old school, the screaming in class rooms, the idiocy and yet here I am drug-free and what not, Guess I have a high tolerance for bullshit aside from that. I attempted to make a map for RTS Doom, didn't turn out too well.
My class used to be quite loud but they're calming down now. c: