~#~ Official MLP thread v2 ~#~

An area for anything related to the TV show My Little Pony can be discussed, please adhere to the forum rules and stay on topic.

All MLP content must be kept on this thread, with the exception for any relevant MLP mods.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Re: ~#~ Official MLP thread v2 ~#~

nuuuuuu old thred D:

Okay, well, this might be more organized.

EDIT: 1000TH POST! YSAYDUIYC v82312f9d023mj+k9cf02.0c,+l,död,l diå230qioe0asd
Last edited by SFK363 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well it's nice to get a fresh start, let's hope this doesn't get derailed.

Edit: Image 404'd
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Ive been away a few hours, did my comment cause the old thread to close, or just what SFK posted? I wasnt offended, it just isnt my thing.
Local Forum Amateur and Galactic God Entity: Current mistakes:3
"If you collect them, something good might happen!" - About half of the Road Trip Adventure NPC's

I am going to watch over this thread from now on, and i will remove any content that goes against the forum rules.

That means I will edit posts to remove any sexual related things.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

.....I'm gone for 8 hours...In that time, the old MLP thread was locked and a new one was started by someone who isn't even a Brony. (No offense Steelpoint).
Dis Forum Be crazy.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

Most active topic: ~#~ Official MLP thread ~#~ (30 Posts / 5.89% of user’s posts)
You can't say Steelpoint doesn't love us.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.