Re: The Walking Dead TV Show Thread

Trialtrex21 wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:Would not be surprised if that the phone guy is either..

1. A figment of Rick's insane imagination.
2. The same guy at the end of The Walking Dead Video game who is on the phone.

I mean seriously? A phone starts ringing in the middle of an abandoned prison!
Doesn't make sense to me that it'd be the guy from the end of Episode 4 of the video game. I would agree it could be Rick's imagination as well.
The second suggestion was more of a joke.

Just that I have a hard time thinking that that phone would ring at that moment. Unless someone else is watching.

Another thing I would like to point out is the Army, no not the idiot Nation Guardsmen who all got shot. US Aircraft carriers carry enough supplies to operate independently of resupply for about five years. Now so long as they figure out that when people die and they come back and don't get overrun, I would think that the remnants of the Government and Military would be hold up on these Aircraft carriers, making plans to return to the mainland sooner or later. Though I doubt this will be explored in The Walking Dead.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Re: The Walking Dead TV Show Thread

It is a good idea for the inclusion of what is left of the worlds strongest governments, not just the U.S. I would imagine them trying to think of a secure way of re-establishing order and trying to contain this world wide hell on earth.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away