Re: Wiki Clean-Up Operation.

People are now destroying the bugs section and placing the bugs in the trivia, even the bug fixes in the versions page.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

I recommend simply nuking that wikia up. (Removing all articles and removing users if possible).

And only letting admins, moderators, and trusted people do edits on articles, if we let anyone edit trash information WILL be kept being added by inmature and over-reacting people.

I'm also stickying this up. It's important.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:I recommend simply nuking that wikia up. (Removing all articles and removing users if possible).

And only letting admins, moderators, and trusted people do edits on articles, if we let anyone edit trash information WILL be kept being added by inmature and over-reacting people.

Yippie! A revolution!
Call me Baton Guy.

­́̄̔͝ wrote:
Irontaco wrote:I recommend simply nuking that wikia up. (Removing all articles and removing users if possible).

Yippie! A revolution!
I like Irontaco's idea. There's not a whole lot to know about the game and the mystery and non-exact explanations already ingame allow for lots of potential for misinformation.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

No, i mean, removing everything then rewriting it from scratch with only a group of people allowed to edit and create articles.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:No, i mean, removing everything then rewriting it from scratch with only a group of people allowed to edit and create articles.
I know, but the re-writing EVERYTHING from scratch is a little much. A small number of people who can edit is good.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Getting rid of ALL the members is a bit... drastic, not to mention uncalled for. I personally think it would be better to just rewrite the pages, deleting them all and creating them again is a bit ridiculous, it's not like we've entered the point of no return.
It slep time bunner.

common guys, can you stop talking about deleting the whole wikia and re-building a new one from scratch? i mean re-building it from scratch could take days, months, or even years, all we have to do i edit pages in the wikia, and that's all :)
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:common guys, can you stop talking about deleting the whole wikia and re-building a new one from scratch? i mean re-building it from scratch could take days, months, or even years, all we have to do i edit pages in the wikia, and that's all :)
Umm, considering all the content in the game thus far, it would never take months to write it all, let alone years. :?

Really, all we need to do is re-write all the pages, trim any information deemed worthless, and delete unnecessary pages.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki